{18}

"You have to be kidding me!" Vero yelled as she entered her apartment, with a very quiet Camila following behind. She didn't want to say anything not wanting to provoke her more than she already has.

"This isn't fair!" Vero then kicked one of the chairs that were in the living room.

"You heard what he said as long as you apologize and stay away from trouble you'll get out of disciplinary probation." Which meant if Vero made one wrong move they could easily kick her out, and the studies she put into theses years and the money she invested would go to waste.

"This is Lauren's fault." Vero said after a few moments of silence. "She planned this all along and you fell for it."

"Vero, that's crazy it's my fault too."

"No! Camila can't you see." She insisted. "She planned this with Ashley."

"What do you mean?"

"Ashley tried to kiss me one time." Vero admitted.

"What, and your now just telling me this." Camila said after she raised her voice.

She then took it down a notch when Vero gaved her a pointed look telling her she had no right to be angry right now.

"Camila they were never interested in each other but they kept meeting up. Then we spended more time away from each other and more time with the. After we introduced them that's when we started to have problems. And they made sure we wouldn't be together on Saturday so Lauren could get you drunk and take advantage of you." Vero then got closer to Camila wrapping her arms around her shoulder. "Camila you have to believe me."

Vero than closed the distance between their lips and had her body fully against Camila's. It took awhile but Camila kissed back, not like she would usually do but it kept Vero satisfied enough not to question it. After they parted they had their foreheads against each other. Looking into each others eyes. Camila saw something different not the girl she knew months ago, this one was new and she didn't have a good feeling about.

"The only reason I ended up going to that party was because a friend texted me, Ashley said that it wasn't a good Idea but I still went."

"Vero stop." Camila then slowly pushed herself away from her.
"Lauren's my best friend and I'm pissed that you would assume that of her. Not to mention the big scene you caused just because you couldn't control your temper." Camila had to get out of there now or she would do something she didn't want to. Lauren has been with her for years, she always protected her. "I have to go. I have to check up on my friend that you 'fought', she could have easily have hurt you back but I know she did it for my sake. We need sometime apart"

Camila even surprised herself with the last thing she said.

"What? Are you breaking up with me?" Vero says with tear filled eyes.

"No" Yes.

Camila couldn't force herself to say the second option.

"Your the one that cheated!"

"Then do you want to break up?" Camila asked.

"No because it wasn't your fault Camila, I'm telling you Lauren never liked me she wanted us to not be together anymore and I'll prove it to you." Vero said determined to make Lauren seem like the bad guy.

"Vero we just need sometime for ourselves. I'll see you later." Camila then kissed her lips lightly as she left Vero's apartment.

-

"Ow...Ow!" Guys stop I'm fine.

"Lauren it's gonna get infected if we don't clean it enough." Dinah spoke.