{3}

"Are you ready." Camila asked Lauren.

"Yeah let's go." Lauren replied.

It was 7 and just like Camila promised they where heading out for dinner. Camila was wearing a simple black tight dress while Lauren wore a red one that she specifically bought for the occasion. It had been a long time since the two girls hanged out together just the both of them. Either their friends tagged along or they were just to tired to do anything.

"After you." Camila said as she opens the car door for Lauren.

"Such a gentlewomen." Lauren joked.

"No problem." She replied as she got in the driver seat giving Lauren a small smile that made her feel cared for. There were times like these that Lauren wished she she didn't have feelings for the other girl, because all it does is make her feel bad cause she knows she not suppose to feel this way towards her.

"So where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to one of the best restaurants in town."

"Camila the last time you said that we ended up at a Mcdonalds drive thru."

"Well this time I'm serious ok." Both girls laughed at that memory when Camila said they would celebrate Lauren soft ball championship during high school. "I'm pretty sure you will like where we are going."

"To be honest that was one of the best nights of my life." Lauren told her.

"Really, I thought you'd be upset that I didn't put more thought into it."

"Are you serious, getting fast food and driving in the middle of the woods on a full moon with the sky full of stars and cracking jokes was the highlight of that summer. It was especially special because it was with you."

"In glad you liked it I would do anything to make you happy."

Lauren didn't know if the feelings mutual but she felt tension in the car Camila was looking at her in a certain way she usually looks at Vero. Maybe she was reading into it to much of course Camila wouldn't think that way about her she has a girlfriend that she cares deeply about.

Once they arrived Camila opened Lauren side of the door again. Lauren tried so hard to hide her blush but even Camila noticed it she just brushed it off and thought it was nothing.

So far so good Lauren thought already the night seemed to be going as planned but as always there has to be a catch and there was.

"Camila! Babe over here!" Lauren heard someone shout from across the room. Ignoring the glares from other costumers trying to eat in peace Vero tried to get the attention of her girlfriend and Lauren's.

"What's she doing here. I thought you said she was going to be with her parents." Lauren whispered to Camila as they both made their way to that certain table. Also adding that last part so she wouldn't seem rude.

"Well when I got that call before I told you I called Vero first." Of course she did Lauren thought. "And she said her parents where tired from the flight from Miami to here so she said all 4 of us should celebrate."  Camila explained.

"Wait what do you mean the 4 of us." But before Camila could answer they were at the table.

"Hey babe." Vero said as she kissed Camila on the lips. "Hi Lauren."

"Hey Vero." She replied.

"So Lauren she'll be here any minute, so all you have to know is that she's really smart and..." Before Vero could continue Lauren interrupted her.

"I'm sorry who?"

"Ashley. Cammy did tell you right." Vero said they both looked at Camila who's trying to act all innocent.

"That might of slipped my mind."

"Ashley who?"

"Ashley Benson. From school."

In that moment Lauren realized she was being set up on a double date. She wanted to be mad at Camila in that moment, she didn't want anyone's pitty as to why she has always been single.

"Lauren if I had told you, you would have never have agreed to come."

"Because I wouldn't of had, I don't need you to feel sorry for me if I wanted to date I would have a long time ago." Lauren told her getting frustrated at the current situation.

"Guy stop fighting she's coming." Vero told them both.

"Hey guys." Ashley who Lauren assumed was.

She was pretty but it didn't grab Lauren's attention like it does towards her best friend.

For the sake if it Lauren greeted her and ordered their food. That night was to celebrate Camila's milestone so she thought she might as well suck it up for tonight.

The night was full of Camila and Vero being an annoying couple well as Lauren put it after she got tired of them stealing kisses from each other and whispering inappropriate jokes to one another. She just wanted the night to be over. She really hadn't spoke to her 'date' all night so she hoped that would be a big hint that she's just not interested she let alone looked her way.

"Well it's kind of getting late so we should get going." Vero said. "My parents dropped me off so Camila can you give me a ride home."

"Sure no problem. Is that ok with you Lauren." Camila asked.

Lauren really didn't want to be in the same car as the two but she really didn't have a choice, she knew that their goodby would consist of lots of good nights and making out as she witnessed before and it just made her feel irritated by those two.

"I could take her home." Ashley offered.

"No it's ok I'll just ride with those two."Lauren said as much as she didn't want to share a car with them she didn't feel right letting a stranger take her home.

"It's no problem really I drive by there all the time." Ashley insisted

"Alright thanks then. I'll see you home Camila."

They made there way out of the restaurant, it was dark outside by now and they walked in complete silence but then Ashely spoke up.

"So how long."

"What?" Lauren asks confused by the question.

"How long have you been in love with Camila." Ashley stated.

Lauren felt her heart drop in that moment.