{53}

"I'm sorry that I didn't give you a heads up when I was going to exactly tell them. It just came up."

"It's fine babe, I'll tell my family tonight, I'm pretty sure I overheard my dad speaking to yours over the phone, so I think we're spending thanksgiving at your place."

"How do you think they're going to take it."

"I think better than your family I guess." Camila chuckles.

"I think they were just surprised that we ended up together. You know they love you."

"I do. I just hope tomorrow goes well. I have to go, I promised my sister we spend some time together. Night."

"Night. Good luck."

Lauren was currently lying on her bed as she just finished talking to Camila. She needed to tell her that her family already knew about the both of them, and that some members weren't exactly jumping up and down at the idea of them together. They have been serious about their relationship the past couple of weeks, even though they haven't been exactly spending all their time together.

Lauren although feels like she has been falling more in love with Camila than ever. A smile was put on her face when she remembered a few weeks back to one of those moments where she felt like her heart was going to explode out of her chest because of Camila.

Flashback

"Hey. You're late."

"I know. I'm sorry, thanks for covering for me. Things went longer than expected." Lauren says out of breath from racing from rehearsals to work.

"What happened." The evident concern in Camila's eyes made Lauren tell her the truth this time.

"It's Olivia, she's being and ass again."

"Do you want me to talk to her?"

"No! That would just make things worse. Now that people found out we're dating, she along with her puppet refuse to listen to me, they find any moment make me look like a joke. At this point no is taking me seriously. And on top of all of that I have to worry about coming on work on time."

"No you don't."

"What?"

"I'll take over your shifts, so you don't get to overwhelmed." Camila suggested.

"Camila. I can't ask you to do that, I'll figure something out..."

"No. Trust me, I can do it. You were really supportive of me when I was about to get my job. I promise. Just worry about the play, I got all the bills under control." 

"You sure?"

"I am. I don't like seeing you like this. Come here." Camila opened her arms wide. With no hesitation Lauren quickly found her way between them.

"Thank you."

"No problem, just go home and I'll cover for you for a while."

The look of adoration on Camila's face made Lauren feel more love towards the girl more than ever.
-
"What's got you all smiley." Taylor spoke walking into Lauren's room uninvited interrupting her from her thoughts.

"Camila." Lauren tells her.

"Yeah... about that..."

"Stop. I know you still think that she's only with me because she needed someone and I was there but trust me that's not the case."