{45}

"What are you doing here..." before Vero could finish her sentence she was pushed against the wall by a very angry Camila. "What's your problem!" She says as she stares into those brown eyes that she supposedly cares so much about.

"Why did you do that! Did you think that I would get back together with you after that stupid video!" Camila exclaimed with rage.

"I told you the truth!" Vero yelled back not liking that Camila seemed to be on Lauren's side by the looks of it. "Don't tell me? Did she convince you that she's innocent." Vero said with a bitter laugh.

She thought Camila would be convinced with the video of what type of person Lauren really is.

"Don't you think I would know my best friend. I known her for half of my life and let me tell you that I would be an idiot if I let Ashley and you come between us!"

Vero had a scowl on her face not happy with the outcome of the whole situation.

Camila was suppose to hate Lauren because she tried to come in between their relationship. But clearly it didn't mean much to her.

"So you don't care that she got you drunk." 

"I was fully aware of what I was drinking that night she didn't force me to do anything." Camila bites back defending her friend.

"No matter what happened then she still wanted to break us up! She was jealous of us and even made a plan. Come on Camila. Who does that."

"I'm glad things turned out the way they did because it made me see the kind of person you actually are." Camila stepped back putting space between them clearly not wanting to be in contact with the girl she thought she loved.

Right now she's feeling the opposite of love towards her.

"What did you expect me to do. To forget what she did to us. Some times you gotta fight fire with fire. She got in between us, Ashley even told me what you said to her a few weeks back." Vero claims.

"What exactly did I tell Ashley?"

This is going to be good.

"That you and Lauren had a thing before we met, something you never told me about. First kiss, first time? Or what, was she lying too?"

That certainly caught Camila off guard. She now recalls her talk with the other girl about her confessing her past history with Lauren.

"You didn't think that would have been important to tell the person you're supposedly dating. How would have you felt if I was living with someone I use to have a thing for then cheat on you with them. You two were probably cheating behind my back the whole entire time."

"First off, I never did anything with Lauren the time we were dating. Second, the reason why I didn't tell you because I knew you would have made it a bigger problem then it was."

"I still deserved to know. You didn't know how I felt knowing that. Especially from someone else." Vero said with tears.

"I'm sorry that I didn't feel you but I'm not sorry for breaking up with you." Camila told her.
"We both knew our relationship wasn't going to last anyway."