{63}

"Excuse me?" Camila was in no mood for this. "Lauren has been my main support system in the most of my life. What do you mean she's the reason for my problems? You couldn't be more wrong."

"Camila listen.."

"No, I never wanted to even come to this stupid 'session' or whatever you call them. I'm done."

On any other day Camila would feel guilty for treating someone like that, especially one who's only trying to help her, but what he said made no sense. Just as she was about to storm out, he called her out.

"Camila, please sit back down. Maybe it's an exaggeration when I said Lauren was one of the reason of your problems, but is there a reason why you're getting so defensive about this. If Lauren really wasn't a factor as to why you been stressed lately, you wouldn't have to lash out or get all worked up like you are getting. "All of these personal problems you have in your life right now could get in the way of you getting better and interfere with the main problems. So how about we start with those first. I get that you known her for a long time, and the way you describe her you two seem to care for another deeply, but what she did or had the intention of doing in your last relationship doesn't really sit well with you. Does it?" He spoke calmly. He seems like he was use to people getting frustrated with him.

Camila stays standing in her original spot. Her head lays against the door as she decides wether to leave or not. Even though she was debating it in her mind maybe she wasn't ok with what Lauren did. Don't get her wrong she loves her, but the drama that came along with what Lauren did was a little to much she could handle. She's glad she's no longer with Vero, but she did care for her at one point, and to see her back to where she started left a unsettling feeling in her mind.

"I'm here to listen to you. Tell me, what's on your mind with what happened with your ex, and about how it ended."

A few minutes passed without a word.

"Camila? What are your actual thoughts about it."

"Why should I feel guilty about it when Vero cheated on me." It sounded more like she was asking herself that than to the therapist. Even after she found out that Vero cheated it still kinda hurt that she did that behind her back. So the question was why did she feel guilty that Vero got what she deserved.

"I don't know. No matter how it ended you still feel bad about where she ended up. Even though you and Lauren had no control over what she did, you wish it didn't happen."

Camila didn't argue.

"Do you need answers Camila? You want to know why Vero did the things she did so you can finally move on fully."

He took Camila's silence as a yes.

"Our time is up, but what I think you should do is talk to Lauren about how you feel. Chances are maybe she feels the same. It seems like her intentions were not to hurt the both of you but it ended up that way. Maybe this guilt would go away if face it first hand."

"Wait a minute, you mean.."

"Yes Camila, you should probably talk to this Vero girl and sort things out. Face to face. Lets deal with one thing at a time before we get to the bigger problem."

-

"Hey, how did things go?" Lauren sat up as she sees Camila exit the building. She offered to pick her up since she didn't want to be away from her much. Camila didn't argue at all because Lauren would have not taken no for a answer.

Before her girlfriend can get into the car she try's to hold in a yawn before Camila sees.

"You ok."