11. Forced To Leave

RECAP: I added some calming music from the anime "Say 'I love you'". It's so amazing, so go watch it!

"Well, that's alright. I'll give you as much time as you need to think about it, okay?" He smiled and held my hand as we started to walk back.
    "Yeah, that sounds good." I mumbled, trying to process what I truly wanted.

And we walked back together, hand in hand.
    All I knew now was that... I may had been falling for someone.

_________________________________

ONE WEEK LATER

I put my held my legs up to my chin and watched the rain drip down the window slowly, like tears falling down a face.
    It was extremely grey and foggy outside because of the storm clouds, and it was barely the afternoon.
    The rain on the window reminded me of my first day going to see Rin and Yukio at the church after five years in the car.

Anyway, everyone was still sleeping except for me since they went to bed at 2:00 last night, and I tried to maintain falling asleep quicker.
    We all had to skip school and go on a mission together. We had to go to this ghetto, abandoned town where there was a supposed demon there—or multiple.
    Nonetheless, we didn't find anything. Though it brought the class and I closer together, so I did start talking a little more to Shima, Konekomaru, Bon, Izumo, and others.
    Looking back to yesterday, it was kind of fun actually. We all split into groups of four {Your group was: Shima, Bon and Izumo} to go find that demon thing, but we really just ended up screwing around. That's probably why we never found the slightest of a monster.
    The thought of yesterday made me smile.
    Anyway, I should probably go downstairs so I don't screw up something or wake up Shiemi.

I exited to room quietly and headed downstairs.
    ... Now what?
    Honestly, there wasn't anything to do downstairs except for take a shower and eat.

Only then did I notice someone was outside. The door was open a crack and I saw a figure standing in the rain. I decided to go outside barefoot in my oversized pajamas. I didn't really care if I got soaked in rain, I just wanted to know who was outside.
    Of course, it was Yukio.
    He was dressed in black with his guns in his belt as if he was ready to go somewhere. I walked up to him in the cold rain and stood next to him.

{This is not my artwork; but I just wanted to give you a good visual

{This is not my artwork; but I just wanted to give you a good visual.}

    "You're going to catch a cold, you idiot." I teased with a smile. He didn't look at me or laugh, he just stared off into space. "Hey..." I muttered, trying to figure out what he was staring at. "Why are you dressed like that?"
    "Huh?" He'd Only now realized I was beside him. "Ah. I have some work to do. I'm leaving soon." He explained.
    "Oh..." I trailed off with my smile soon turning into a frown.
    He turned to face me and said, "Sorry. It was kind of last minute." He slid his hand into my and held it.
    "Why are you apologizing?" I asked holding his hand tighter.
    "Because... I wanted to spend some time with you. And I'll... Be gone for—at most—six months." He mumbled, seeming hesitant to even say it.