1

How it all began...

"SCOTT! SCOTT RICHARD HOYING GET DOWN HERE NOW I KNOW YOU HERE ME!"Avi yelled. I grumbled and made my way to the living room seeing Avi pacing. "What do you want?!" I snapped. His eyes turned red and I felt his hand across my cheek. "Listen here bud. I'm your leader, just because you are second Alpha doesn't mean you can just snap at anybody. I'm sick of your attitude and your character. Grow up! Go get ready for the meeting. Now!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and headed up the stairs as he grabbed my arm and turned my around. "Roll your eyes at me one more time and you won't have them anymore." He whispered in my ear making me shiver. "Yes Alpha." I whispered slightly scared. I quickly changed and headed back downstairs and waited.

A few seconds later Kevin came down with the keys,followed by Kirstie and Avi hand in hand. We all hopped in the car and heading to the Lead Alpha's office. It was a silent ride, but most of it got ruined by Avi and Kirstie flirting back and forth. It makes me sick to my stomach seeing them like that. We finally arrive and I quickly hop out and go inside with Kevin. Alpha's and Betas are swarmed everywhere. I rush through them and head into the Lead Alpha's office. I sit in a chair and pull out my phone. I hear Avi scoff but I ignore it. I slipped my phone in my pocket as I hear the Lead Alpha clear her throat. "Hello everyone. As you know my name is Tori."she begins. " No kidding. We all know your name." I mumble.

Avi stomps on my foot hard. I bite my lip to keep myself from screaming. "I'm so sick of you. You need to learn how to be a real Alpha. I hope you treat this new Omega of yours better." Avi whispers. "We'll see." I mumble. Truth is, I don't want another Omega. I'm good at taking care of them. But I'm not ready to settle down. I think it's worthless. I haven't found the right one for me. I just wanna be able to look at someone and think to myself. Wow. That's the one. But I haven't found that yet. I haven't found the right guy for me.

I probably never will. "Mr. Hoying, it would be an honor to give you your Omega first." Tori says. I give her a shy smile and make my way up to the podium. "As you all know Mr. Hoying is one of the best Second Alpha's I know." Tori says as I smile proudly at Avi as he rolls his eyes. Avi and I have a weird history. Well, to be honest the four of us all do. We met in school and we became really close but we were all so shy and uncomfortable I don't even know how we became friends. But we are family and I couldn't have it any other way. Tori clears her throat and continues." This Omega is a tough one. You got very lucky, you have the rarest Omega which is a male.

He's had a very terrible past which I will not speak of. But he is very insecure and fragile, and I want you to promise me you will take good care of him. I know what happened with you know who." But this Omega is one year younger than you but I know you two till get along quite well." I nod and follow her to the door. She opens the door and I get that look.

He's the one.