32

Scott's POV

It's been 3 weeks.

Three weeks since I've seen my baby.
Three weeks since I've told my baby I loved him.
Three weeks since I've seen his angel face and plump lips.
Three weeks since I've seen and kissed and held the love of my life.
Three weeks since I've held him in my arms.

My Mitchie has been gone for 3 weeks. Todrick and Kevin have been searching for him, but of course no luck. Every night I cry myself to sleep holding Mitch's pillow inhaling his scent while it last. It's 3 am and I I've been working on the song Bring Him Home, I made my own version to it. I finally finished and flopped on my bed and clutched his pillow, singing softly as tears formed in my eyes.

God on high
Hear my prayer
In my need
You have always been there

He is young
He's afraid
Let him rest
Heaven blessed.
Bring him home
Bring him home
Bring him home.

He's like the son I might have known
If God had granted me a son.
The summers die
One by one
How soon they fly
On and on
And I am old
And will be gone.

Bring him peace
Bring him joy
He is young
He is only a boy

You can take
You can give
Let him be
Let him live
If I die, let me die
Let him live
Bring him home
Bring him home
Bring him home.

Mitch's POV

Ugh

I've been feeling sick for however long I've been here. I've been constantly throwing up in the mornings.  Esther has been helping me when Jeremy leaves even though she isn't supposed. She's been trying to find us a way to sneak out.

"You doing alright munchkin?" Esther asked as I threw up. AGAIN.
I nodded and she helped me to her room.

"I have an idea. Jeremy has an extra phone he keeps just in case, I will try to get it when he's playing with you. And then I will call the police, alright?"

I nodded and hugged her as I cried. Our moment was interrupted by Jeremy slamming the front door. "Baby come here please." He yelled, I could just imagine the smirk on his face. I gave Esther one last hug before going downstairs to see Jeremy with Alex.

"Hey Baby. Alex is going to take care of you today, be a good boy for Master Alex." He said, kissing my cheek. I nodded and he left Alex and I alone, fear growing in the pit of my stomach. Alex licked his lips and dragged me upstairs, locking the door to his room.

"I've been waiting for this since I first saw you." He said as he unzipped his pants. I tried to run but he grabbed me and threw my against the wall, making me gasp for air.

"Don't run now, the party has just begun." He said as he kicked my stomach repeatedly. I cried in pain, trying to protect myself but he kicked my stomach instead. I coughed up blood and tried to crawl to the door.

"THIS IS THE POLICE OPEN UP."

Alex tried to hide but they quickly pinned him down. A nurse came and tried to help me but it was too late.

"Scott" was the last thing I said before I saw darkness.