29

I MADE THIS BOOK A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AND IT HAS 1K READS. OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! And yea another photo I took. Haha

Scott's POV

Weeks have gone by and Mitch seems fine, I hope. I don't know if I'm ready to be a father, I don't even know if I'm ready for marriage. My thoughts were interrupted by Mitch running to the bathroom and throwing up. I sighed and grabbed a washcloth and washed his face off when he was finished.

"I think I'm sick again Alpha." Mitch mumbled, leaning against the toilet. "I'll make you some soup, and then I'll have Kirstie come I and you two can watch a movie okay?" He nodded and I went to the kitchen and made some soup and tea. I set the stuff on a tray and went back into our room to see Mitch on Kirstie's lap, she was playing with his hair.

I set the tray on the table and kissed Mitch's forehead and went downstairs. Kevin was sitting in the kitchen with a cup of tea and a book, I joined him and placed my head on the counter. "You alright Alpha?" He questioned, closing his book. I groaned and looked at him, "Mitchie is throwing up and I'm just worried about my baby."

"Is there a possibility that he is pregnant?" Kevin asked softly.
I felt my stomach tighten. "No, I don't think he can have kids." I said, looking away.

"Alright, I'll check on him later."

I nodded and placed my head back on the counter.

"ALPHA HELP!"

I looked at Kevin and we both ran upstairs. The door to the balcony was open and Kirstie was in the corner crying.

"Kirstie what happened sweetie?" I asked, kneeling by her.

"I'm so sorry. I tried my best." She whispered, crying.

"Calm down and tell me what happened." I stated, rubbing her back.

"Okay so when you left Mitch finished his food and took some medicine and said he felt better, so we took a nap. And I felt him being lifted and I thought it was you, but then I heard Mitch scream and I tried to grab him but they pushed me and ran..I'm so sorry he took Mitch, I tried my best I really did. I was just so scared. I didn't think I would ever see him again." She said trembling.

"Who?" I questioned with fear in my voice.

"Jeremy."

Dun Dun dunnnnnnnnnn