2

Scott's POV
He's the one. He's definitely the one.

He is the most adorable thing I've ever thing I've ever seen. His eyes look like little chocolate puddles. He has the cutest dimples ever. But I can't let him see my good side so soon. He's definitely a cutie but I won't let it fool me. "Hi my name's Scott. I'm your new Alpha. Nice to meet you." I say as I extend my hand but he flinches. I put my hand down and he looks at up at me. "Hi. My name is Mitch sir." Awe. He has the cutest voice ever. He is cuter than a baby. He is too cute.

"Thank you Sir, but I don't agree with your opinion. I'm very sorry if I offended you."he said in a soft voice. "Oh. I said that out loud?" I mumbled to myself.

"Yes sir you did." He said with a chuckle. He has the cutest laugh. "Well. Let's go meet the rest of the Pack okay?"."Of course sir" he responds politely. I slowly grab his hand and he tenses up but relaxes. We swivel through the crowd and head back to my pack. "Guys this is Mitch. Mitch this is Avi, Kirstie,and Kevin." I said as I pointed to each one. "Hi. It's very nice to meet you. Thank you for allowing me to be in your pack." He said shyly. "AWEEE. HE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER HE HAS THE CUTEST EVERYTHING!" Kirstie shrieked.

Mitch flinched a little but blushed and turned away to hide it. Avi grinned and smiled at him. "Welcome to the Pack. I'm the Lead Alpha Avi." Mitch's eyes got wide. "You have a very deep voice Alpha Avi." Mitch said as Avi chuckled. "Yea I get that a lot. Avi joked. We headed to the car and Mitch sat in my lap since there weren't enough seats. "I can't let him see me act good so quick." I mumbled to myself. Mitch turned to look at me and our lips were only centimeters apart.

It took everything in me not to kiss him. He gave me a small smile and I poked his dimple in return. We finally got to the house and I showed Mitch our room. I softly grabbed his hand and showed him around. I walked him out to the backyard since it was the last place to show and went over the rules with him. Avi and I agreed he could call us by our names, which I think isn't a bad idea.

I turned around to give him some time to think but he stopped me. I turned around with a questioning look and he hugged me weakly. "Thank you for everything Scott." I smiled and kissed his forehead lightly and mumbled in his hair."You're welcome Mitch."

The things this boy does to me.