43

I'm at home healing, so I might as well post.

Scott's POV

"Scott come here for a sec!" Avi yelled.

I groaned and moved Mitch off my lap, heading downstairs.

Avi was pacing back and forth with a worried look on his face.

"Scott, pack some stuff for you and Mitch and get to your car and follow me now! Don't ask questions!" He yelled.

I nodded and ran upstairs, quickly packing clothes for Mitch and I.

Mostly my stuff since he would wear my shirts for comfort.

I set the bag in my car and then went upstairs to grab Mitch,who was still sleeping.

I set him in the car and followed Avi as he drove off.

My phone rang and I quickly answered it.

"Hello?"

"Scott, it's Avi. I had to leave quick without any explanation. Thank God for Kevin he saved us. Here, I'll put you on speaker so you can hear both of us."

"Alright."

"Can you here me Scott?"

"Loud and clear."

"Where's Mitchie?"

"Sleeping."

"Alright, so I went to check on Kirstie since she said she wasn't feeling well. And I came back and her eyes were black, she was chanting a royal spell. Something about Mitch's blood, then she saw me. She pinned me against the wall and kept asking me where the blood was with a deep and scary voice. I didn't tell her where it was but she kept saying that T.K will soon rule the world and the blood will be hers. Something about how all Alphas and Omegas will bow down to her and she will be apart of throne. I still obliged and she mentioned killing Todrick and anyone that would come in her way. She kept chanting spells and images were flashing out of her body. Then she passed out."

"Whoa."

"Yea, whoa is right. We gotta keep Mitch safe from anything and everything. We have to find a way to take that tracker out of Mitch."

"I don't want to hurt my baby trying to remove the tracker."

"I'll find a way to do it so it won't hurt him,I Promise."

"Alright."

"Damn it! We're being followed. Kevin, set the car to full speed, Scott protect Mitch. There's a button on the side of the back seat that will lower him in the car, it will keep him safe until they are gone."

"Yes Alpha."

I press the button and Mitch slowly goes down into the safe part of the car.

"I love you baby, I'm gonna do my best to protect you."

Avi and I speed up but get trapped by a couple Omega Snatchers.

They start shooting but Avi's car turns into an invisible helicopter car, mine doing the same.

I quickly set the time unit bomb and drop it below, speeding up and quickly driving away behind Avi, as the Omega Snatchers blow up to little bits in pieces.

"Good Job Alpha Scott."

"Thanks, you too."

"Great, our work here is done. See you at the hotel."

"See ya."

I quickly landed on the ground but was taken back by the messed up road, I couldn't control my driving.

"Shit!"

Boom