21

Yes, I'm feeling like a triple. I made monkey bread for the first time and I'm nervous but eh. It might be good. Some more Scavi fluff for ya. ;) don't hate me for this, lol.

Scott's POV

"Avi stop it!" I screamed as Avi tickled me on his bed. "Never! It's fun to see you this way." He said with a smirk as his fingers danced along my sides. I laughed harder and tried to move out of his grip but he pulled me closer. "You're not getting away from me Scooter." He whispered in my ear. He pulled me in his lap as I played with his hair. My eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips, my breath quickened as he leaned closer. Our lips touched and I swear my heart was gonna beat out of my chest. He pulled away, only for me to bring his lips back to mine. Our lips moved in harmony as his arms roamed my body, mine doing the same. We pulled away out of breath. He smiled and pulled me closer, falling asleep.

I woke up with a slight jolt, Avi pulled me closer. Avi stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up, lips parted. I smiled and relaxed in his arms, soaking in his warmth. I heard him groan and his eyes fluttered open, I shut my eyes quickly. "I'll protect you and Mitchie, I'll do whatever it takes." Avi whispered,tracing my jaw with his thumb. He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer. "I'm sorry it ended up like this, I love you guys too much."

I groaned and opened my eyes "Morning Scooter." He mumbled. Damn his voice is deeper. "Morning Sargent Kaplan" I replied. He chuckled and shook his head. "How about I go make breakfast while you get cleaned up. I nodded and he let me go. "Hey Avi." I said as he was leaving, he quickly turned. "Thanks again for last night, I really appreciate it." I said, trying to avoid the weird tension. He gave me a small smile, "Anytime Scooter, I'm here if you need me." I nodded and we both exited the room.

I went to my room and took a shower, trying to forget about my dream of Avi. I let the hot water run down my body, putting my game face on for Mitch. I quickly change and head downstairs. Everyone was quietly eating, I grabbed a plate and joined. After I finished I excused myself and went to my room and paced. I need to find Mitchie. I can't just sit here. He was just right to leave me, I messed up again. But Avi said- My thoughts were interrupted by Avi coming in my room. "You okay Scooter?" He questioned. I nodded but he still came towards me. "Avi, I can't be by you right now. No offense." I said in the most polite yet annoyed way. "Scooter, tell me what's wrong, I wanna help you." He pleaded. I sighed and sat in the bed. What did the dream mean.

"I want you to kiss me." I said quickly.

"You what?!" He questioned.

"I. Want. You. To. Kiss. Me" I said.

He gave me a confused look but moved towards me.