24

Hey hey hey, I'm so sorry this chapter sucks, I had to run eight laps around my school with a two minute break and do drills for track (even though it's the first day.) And I'm really sore but that's no excuse, so I'm sorry.
Scott's POV

I woke up early with half of Mitch's body on top of mine. Memories from last night flooded through my mind as I held Mitch tighter. "I'm so glad I have you back Mitchie." I whispered, kissing his forehead. He groaned and slightly shifted. I slowly moved him off of me and went to take a shower. I let the hot water wash my stress away and I quickly changed. Mitch was still asleep so I went downstairs. Avi and Kirstie were making breakfast while Toddy and Kevin sipped on tea. I hopped on the counter and listened to Todrick's conversation.

"We can't tell him yet, he just got him back. It'll add stress." He whispered to Kevin. Kevin shrugged and held Todrick's hand, giving it a small squeeze. "We gotta tell him, to protect Mitchie." He said quietly. Todrick sighed but agreed, turning to me. I raised my eyebrow (don't do it.)in confusion, Todrick had hurt and worry in his eyes. "There are more Omega Hunters looking for Mitch. They won't stop until he's dead, something about royal blood. I don't know for sure." And instantly I smelled sadness.

I bolted to my room and saw Mitch crying. I ran towards him, hugging him gently. "Mitchie what's wrong baby?" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me and the sadness subsided. "I-I thought y-you l-left me." He whispered, trying not to cry. I held him tighter and pulled him in my lap. "I won't leave you, I'm sorry. I'm here for you baby boy." I cooed.

"Please don't call me that. Alex called me that, I don't like it." He mumbled. I nodded and moved his bangs "I'm sorry, I know he hurt you. And if I see him he will regret it." I stated. He nodded and pulled me closer, which seemed impossible. I inhaled his scent and kissed his forehead. "I love you so much baby, I'm so sorry they hurt you." I whispered. He nodded and closed his eyes, relaxing a bit.

He shivered and I pulled him impossibly closer, soothing him.

God on High
Hear my prayer
In my need
You have always been there
He is young
He's afraid
Let him rest
Heaven blessed
Bring him home
Bring him home
Bring him home

His breathing got heavier and he was finally asleep. I laid him on the bed and pulled the covers over him. Someone knocked softly, I kissed his forehead and went to the door. I opened it and saw Kevin. "Hey, what's up Kevo." I said with a small smile. His eyes showed his fear. "Alpha, we have to go somewhere for a while. It's not safe here. There are other Omega Hunters have been watching Mitch closely. They set a tracker in him, we need to get it out soon. If they find Mitch they will kill him, possibly ending the royal bloodline."

I nodded in agreement and followed Kevin downstairs. Kevin showed me pictures of the Omega Hunters. Kirstie came by and gasped when she saw one. "T-thats my old Alpha Jeremy." She whispered, tearing up. Kevin hugged her as she sniffled. "What did Jeremy do to you Kit, if you don't mind me asking." I questioned.

"He tried to kill me." She whispered.