36

T.K 👹

What does that even mean?

Mitch slightly whimpered as the abbreviation went away.

I rubbed his fur an kissed his forehead. "Don't worry baby, I'm gonna get you some food alright?"

He barked and I proceeded to the kitchen once again.

I grabbed two steaks and some potatoes, setting them on a plate and jogged back upstairs.

Mitch was cleaning himself but stopped and barked when he saw me.

"Here you go boy, I got you some steak." I said as I set the plate near him.

He sniffed it before licking my face then began to eat his food. I slowly ate my steak and enjoyed the flavor of the meat.

I set my plate down and took Mitch's plate downstairs to retrieve another steak.

I went back upstairs and my steak was gone.

I scoffed as he hopped on me and ate the other steak.

"You're a hungry boy, aren't you?" I said, chuckling.

"Well I'm hungry for you!" I whispered causing him to whimper.

I chuckled and he barked at me.

"Scott, I'm taking your dog for a walk." Avi said, standing in the door.

"I don't want you laying a hand on my baby. He should transform soon and he's still hurt."

Avi groans and rolls his eyes, petting Mitch. "You're Alpha gets on my damn nerves sometimes Mitch." Avi mumbles.

"Language!" I yell as he rolls his eyes, flicking me off.

"You wanna take care of him?" I spat.

"Watch your tone before I have you tied up Scott Richard." He growls.

I roll my eyes and get up. "Oh please, you aren't going to do any-"I get cut off by Avi knocking me to the ground.

"What was that you were saying?" He questions with a smirk.

I sigh and he lets me up. Mitch moves towards me and places his head in my hand.

"At least you love me Mitchie." I whisper in his ear, causing his eyes to turn black."

"T.K will be near, So hold onto your precious life dear. Once upon a time the royal blood was fine. But there's no happily ever After once the deadline. This Omega will be mine, the blood will be mine. I will reign again, once and for all. And there is nothing you can do about it. The Grassi family will be dust when I am finished."a deep voice says.

Then Mitch transformed and fainted.