13

"Avi. I'm so sorry I-" I got stopped by him punching me in the face and tackling me. Kevin got him up quickly before he could throw a punch, Todrick holding him back.

"YOU SLEPT WITH MY OMEGA. YOU SON OF A BITCH DON'T YOU LISTEN!!" Avi screamed, panting. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE YOU CAN CAUSE TO MITCH." Avi paced back and forth before he gave me one last look. "I'm going in my room, I want nobody to talk to me for the next hour. We need to find Mitch, there are Omega Hunters and other Alpha's who can do things to him I don't wanna talk about. He's a male Omega for crying out loud. This is Alex all over again, I hate to bring it up but you messed up big time. If I find him, you have to earn his trust back and mine. And trust me, it's not gonna be easy." Avi said before going to his room, slamming the door.   I sat on the couch and their was a knock at the door.

Todrick went to the door and came back with a letter and a box. He gave me the letter and I opened it.

Well, well, well. I've spotted "your" Omega. You are such a great caregiver. That poor boy thought you loved him but now look what happened.(that ref tho. Lol).I've been watching you for quite some time Mr. Hoying. That Omega won't know what hit him. Literally. So long for now. I guess you can't bring him home.

                                              Sincerely
                                                  O.H.
I sighed and opened the box and saw a picture of Mitch walking down the street. I was about to set it down but the picture moved. "I've seen those before." Kevin replied. "It's a like a live picture. So it shows what he's doing." The picture turned into a map with a dot on it. "They set a tracker in Mitch." Todrick whispered to himself. I continued watching the photo. I saw someone talking to him and tying him up. Kevin went upstairs to get Avi while I watched the photo. I couldn't see the face so I tried to zoom in. "No. No. No. No. No. No!" I screamed. "Do you know who took him?" Avi questioned.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Alex."