62

Shoutout to Grassi-Hoying for making this amazingly fabulous book cover

This Queen is an amazing writer! And great at a lot of things! This Queen is amazing, you guys really need to check out her stories. Especially Don't Mess With Scott Hoying's Boyfriend.

It's almost 2 am here and I'm bored. Anyone wanna talk?

Mitch contemplated if this was a joke or a real prank.

He hadn't spoken to his mother in years.

He had various memories of her but he thought that she had been killed.

Why are you calling me now? After all these years you left me and don't care to explain why you left or why I have these abilities. I have so many questions but now isn't the time. I'll ask later, I have to go save my husband. He replied.

He grabbed Avi's car keys and drove to where Scott was, panicking the whole way there.

Luckily, Alex nor Kirstie was there to stop him.

He bolted up the porch steps and banged on the door.

No answer.

He sighed and barged in, using his mind to search for Scott.

He had finally found him and rushed to his side.

Scott was sitting in a corner sobbing, hoping for the love of his life to come soon.

"M-Mitchie?" He croaked out.

Mitch wrapped his arms around the larger boy and rubbed his back soothingly.

Scott let out muffled sobs in his chest as he broke down realizing what he had done.

Mitch held him as he felt himself transform into Royal Omega mode.

Scott smiled at the small boy and brought him closer.

Mitch had finally found Scott.

But what did his mother want?

Why did she come back?

Was she going to save him?

Or leave him once more?