59

SMUTTTTTTTT

Avi paced back and forth in Mitch's room.

He had been waiting for Mitch for two minutes and his patience was already wearing thin.

Mitch finally came out in the skater skirt and crop top Avi gave him.

He also had given Mitch a little JumpStart to his heat aka some medicine he bought from Tyler Oakley.

Avi licked his lips as he took a glance at Mitch's figure.

Mitch was hesitant with the idea of having Avi help him with his heat because he wanted to find Scott, but he had a plan.

Mitch climbed into Avi's lap, straddling him and pulled him into a rough kiss.

Avi quickly engaged into the kiss and his clothes were off in one swift movement,along with Mitch's crop top.

Avi started prepping Mitch as he moaned in pleasure,arching his back at the feeling of his fingers in his heat.

Mitch rolled a condom onto Avi using his teeth and prepared himself for his not so big size.

Mitch's laugh was replaced by a moan as Avi rolled his hips into Mitch as if he couldn't go any deeper.

Their moans filled the whole room as Kevin went into his room with Todrick as they listened to classical music.

Avi threw the lube bottle at the radio and Let's get it on immediately turned on.

Avi hovered over Mitch and set him by the headboard before slamming back into him.

Mitch arched his back, letting out high pitched moans and his nails trailed down Avi's back.

Mitch's body slammed against the headboard as his body was roughly rammed into.

A few pumps and 18 rounds later Mitch's heat was over for the day, Thanks to Avi.

Mitch and Avi had been asleep for about 6 hours when Mitch woke up.

Mitch quietly packed some clothes,food,the blood, toiletries and memories of Scott.

He grabbed Avi's keys and drove to the hotel nearest to Scott's presence.

He quickly paid for a room and settled in.

He made his mind relax and sent Scott a message, making sure his presence was known.

I'm coming for you Scottybuckets don't worry.