31

Mitch's POV

Here we go again

"Have a seat Baby." Jeremy said, flinching.

I hesitantly took a seat as Alex and Travis watched me closely.

Alex licked his lips and walked towards me. "Such a pretty baby." He whispered, making me shiver.

"I can't wait to have fun with you." He said, smirking.

"Me too" Travis chimed in.

"No, he's mine. He's pretty and I call dibs." Alex snapped.

"No you don't, I gave you a place to stay when you kidnapped the boy. So in conclusion, he is mine" Travis shouted, pounding his fist on the table.

They went at it like cats and dogs,then hell rose Travis threw the first punch.

They broke the table, plates went flying, saucers everywhere because of me.

My mind trailer back to Scott. I miss my boy so much, but I know he's going to find me,He promised. My mind wandered to the first day I met him, I was a shy Omega who couldn't be touched. But now I'm a sassy yet shy Omega who loves to be in the hands of my Alpha.

My thoughts were interrupted by Master Jeremy setting a plate on my lap as the two still fought.

I hesitated whether to eat it or not, questioning the dosage of poison that could be I this food.

"Don't worry Baby, I promise that the food is not poison. I need to enjoy you first, killing you now is too soon. Eat up, Scotty would want you too." He whispered, licking my jaw.

I picked up my fork but hesitantly ate my food, slowly finishing.

Jeremy took my plate and led me to a room that was more masculine, and handed me over to a woman with dark hair and glasses.

"Baby, this is Esther. Esther this is my Baby, I have to go control those two heathens so go play." He said, flinching before leaving.

"Look kid, I know you don't know me but I promise you I will find a way to get out of here. Trust me, I'm trying because this place is just creepy." She stated,looking around.

I nodded in agreement.

"You might wanna be careful tonight, if they continue fighting the Jeremy isn't happy. And if he's not happy there is hell to pay." She said in a quiet voice.

I sighed and sat on the bed.

Esther and I both jumped and shared looks when we heard a gunshot and a scream.

Oh boy.

Scott's POV

"Avi you don't get it! My baby, the love of my life, the one and only, my Mitchie, my little princess, my baby has been taken away again. And again I don't know where and how to find him." I said, pacing.

"Calm down Scooter, I promise you we will find him. We have the smartest Beta and the council helping us, we will find Mitchie. You didn't know this was gonna happen, I know you love him. When he came back you had that fire I your eyes and now you're sulking and moping. We will find Mitch, I promise we will. That boy is never gonna give up, he loves you too much. And I know you feel the same way about him. You are Scott Hoying and I know you aren't gonna give up until they don't find him for good." Avi stated, giving me a reassuring hug.

"I'm just worried Avi, I wanted to find the perfect ring and ask him to marry me but another weight has been lifted only shoulders, and that's not because of him missing again."

"What is it?"

"I have to have him meet my parents and Mitch might be pregnant."

"Oh boy"

Oh boy is right.