Chapter 44

I was dreading going to school. Not because of my anxiety, but because I know that, that asshole would be there. I don't know why Jessie didn't walk up to me like he did, but I don't want to face her either. Me and Bryan have all the same classes together, seeing as though we don't know what to major in we took general studies our first year. It was just by chance we had all the same classes. So as all three of us walk through the main door of the school, Mason takes a left to go to his general law classes, me and Bryan go straight to go to our general math class. You may be thinking, math first thing in the morning? That sucks. But it's not morning, it's noon. Yes it does suck to have math first but, it's tolerable. We only have three 1 hour classes today, so that was a plus. Me and bryan sat in the back of the room. The room was kinda like an auditorium so we we're sat all the way at the top. Which I was fine with. As more students flowed in, the more seats got filled. That's when class began. I was happy to see that Andrew wasn't in this class, but Jessie was. She looked lost without him to say the least. If I just stay in the shadows she won't see me.
I was right she didn't look towards the back of the room all class period. The teacher finally dismissed us, and we all went to our next classes. Me and Bryan walking hand in hand to English literature. The rest of the day went by in a blur. I haven't seen Andrew, meaning I didn't have any classes with him. As we drove back to our apartment Mason told us all about his day. And let me tell you, it was interesting. When we got home we had dinner and watched tv till 3 am. We then went to bed.

...Time Skip... 2 years...
It's been two years since we started collage and, Bryan and I we're as strong as ever. With a few jealousy issues from both ends. We finished our general studies and we both finally decided what we wanted to go for. Me in Physiology and Bryan a surgeon. I have another 2 years and Bryan has another 3. As for Mason he had another 3 as well with the type of law he wants to do. We haven't had any issues with that asshole Andrew or the bitch Jessie. Mainly because we got them kicked out for something that me and Mason did. I still work with the same company. I'll be turning 21 here in a few month. I'm excited because I get to do things that I haven't legally been able to do. Mason's excited that he gets to buy alcohol. Bryan, he's excited that I can by him alcohol. Alic calls me everyday and gives me details about EVERYTHING. And I mean literally everything. From school to mom and dad, to Haylee, to Jake and his sex life. Don't get me wrong I love that he comes to me for it, but it's kinda awkward hearing about how great Jake is in bed. He, Jake and Haylee will be flying out in two weeks for their summer vacation. Alic and Jake are in their first year of high school this year, after summer they'll be juniors. Haylee will be a senior, after she graduates next year she'll come live out here and go to school.
"Emily!" Bryan yelled from the bathroom. I groaned and got up. Walking to the bathroom slowly. I haven't been feeling good lately, I don't really know why.
"Yes, love?" I asked peeking into the room.
"Can you help me get the rest of my neck?" Oh yeah, I help this idiot save. Almost every other day. I nodded and did my thing. Kissing him on the cheek when I was done. I walked out and as quickly as I could without getting nauseous, walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. I quickly cooked up what I could actually stomach making sure to make enough for the three of us, it was eggs and Bacon. I'm sure the boys are sick of it but it's the only thing I can keep down long enough to feel full. I called the boys to come and eat. And as always they came running down the hall. I had already got the amount I wanted so they quickly piled the rest of it on their plates. I started eating, slowly as not to puke because of the food. I was about half way done with my food when I felt it coming back up. I quickly pushed away from the table and bolted to the bathroom. After I was done I felt so weak. I felt as though I couldn't hold up my head. I groaned trying so hard to lift myself up off of the bathroom floor. Bryan then walked into the room, giving me a sad look.
"I can't stand to see you like this any more. I'm taking you to the doctor. Mason is out there right now making an appointment with our doctor." I nodded weakly at him. "Let's get you in the shower and get you dressed to go the the doctor." He closed the bathroom door and helped me stand up. He helped me slowly peal off my clothes. He started the water and I carefully stepped in. He pulled the curtain closed and left the room. I could hear him and Mason talking outside of the door. The door then opened again.
"Hey Em? I'm on the phone with the doctors office, they want to know how long you've been like this. Sick and not being able to keep your food down."
"What day is it?"
"Saturday."
"OK, it's been two weeks." He told the person on the other line.
"OK thank you, we'll be there in 30 minutes." I finished washing my body and got out. Mason helped me walk to mine and Bryan's room. I got dressed and we were out the door and in Bryan's car. When we go to the office we waited maybe 5 minutes, there wasn't anyone there except for us and this one elderly lady. I was just going to go back there by myself but Bryan and Mason fallowed me very closely.
The doctor walked in a few minutes after we sat down, me laying on the bed because I didn't have the strength to sit up anymore.
"Hello, Emily. What brings you here?"
"Well, I haven't been able to hold my food down for two weeks. I don't feel sick unless I eat, when I eat I can't hold it down." He nodded writing things down.
"OK. I'm going to run some blood tests, then after we take the blood I'm going to do an ultrasound just to see if there's anything wrong within you digestive system." I nodded my OK. And the nurse came in with the needles and viles. Mason grabbed my hand, knowing I hate needles. After that was done I had to pull my shirt up over my stomach, and push my pants down a little bit just enough to show the 'V line' area. He turned on the machine, putting some gel on my lower abdomen it was cold. Very cold.
"Sorry, I should have warned you." The doctor said apologetically. I watched the screen as he moved the wand around my stomach. He stopped when he found something interesting. He hummed and turned off the machine.
"OK, well it'll be about a 20 to 30 minute wait for the blood work." I nodded. And he left. Now for the wait...

....to be continued....
A/N: So cliff hanger, sorry about that. I got grounded for a bit because of my grades, so I haven't had my phone up until now. I know its only been 8 days, my parents always forget why they ground me then give my phone back. Sorry for the 8 day wait but I still hope you liked it!!!
XOXO~Kaimee20