Chapter 54

I don't understand how Bryan can sleep through all the crying in the middle of the night. Madison wakes up every 30ish minutes and it drives me crazy. I haven't gotten a proper nights sleep since we brought her home a month ago. I'm so tired, and I just want to sleep. But no one will take Madison since mom left. Jake and Alic are always gone down to the beach. Haylee is out job hunting, Mason and Bryan are either at work or asleep. I had to quit my job to take care of Maddie. At this point I wish I had a best friend. My depression is getting worse because I'm always stuck inside. I don't go anywhere I sit in the house with my baby girl who is always crying. I don't know what I'm going to do with school starting in a month. I mean I could have my mom come back for a year. But she has work, and I don't want her to fall back on anything at work. I'm sat in the bathroom right now, crying. Trying to escape from the depression I was feeling. The constant crying from Maddie, the loneliness I'm feeling from always being with no one but Maddie. As I push my hair away from my face I hear the door close from downstairs.
"Emily! Babe! I'm home!" I heard Bryan yell from down stairs. I wiped my tears from my face, stood up, opened the door and calmly walked down the stairs. Bryan new something was off as soon as you saw me.
"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked trying to pull me into a hug.
"Fucking everything." I said pulling away from him.
"What does 'everything' intale?" I glared at him.
"What do you mean? As if you don't know. I mean you probably don't know, because you don't fucking understand! I'm here alone all day everyday with Madison. She's always crying, I can't ever get her to shut up. Yes I love her but sometimes I would like actual human contact. I'm always stuck in the house because Maddie can't be out of the house for more that 2 hours because all she does is eat, sleep, and shit herslef. When you are home you don't help take care of your daughter. All you do is sit on your ass, eat and sleep. I understand that you work all fucking day long but it is kinda expected of you to help take care of your child when you get home because I've been here all day with her. I may not have any friends but I still want to go out and have fun. I'm 21 for crying out loud! I'm going stir crazy, my depression is skyrocketing! All I really ever do when no one is around or everyone is asleep is cry. My medication isn't helping with the depression and I feel like no one notices anything! Now your daughter will wake up wanting a bottle in 20 minture. I'm going out for a little bit. If I'm not back before it's her bed time put her to bed." I then walked out, crying. My phone was in my pocket, flip flops on my feet I walked out the front door, running into Haylee and Mason on the way out.
"Where are you going?"
"What's wrong?" They both asked.
"Ask Bryan." I said angerly. Alic and Jake we're walking up the driveway when I got to my car. I got in and pulled out of the drive way. Ignoring everyone's pleas to come back inside. By now Bryan was outside begging me to stay. I then sped off down the road. And I just drove. My phone going off constantly, I just ignored it. By the time I got back to the house it was 1 in the morning. I still didn't want to go inside. I've been trapped inside that house for a month and a half, I wasn't ready to get back in. I got out of the car. My phone still ringing with many calls from, probably everyone. I walked around the house and onto the beach. Walking down to the water sitting down in the sand watching the waves roll in. The tears then started again. I could tell every one was still awake trying to get ahold of me because all but one room of the house was lit up. Maddie was in bed, which is good.
"Hello, I'm sorry for bothering you but I couldn't help but notice how sad you were." I looked up at the voice it was a girl with brown eyes and bright blue hair. I chuckled and said;
"Is it really that noticeable?"
"May I?" She asked pointing at the sand next to me.
"Sure." I said smiling at her. She sat.
"And to answer you question, yes it's noticeable. May I ask what's wrong?"
"It's just things at home." I pointed to the only lit up house behind us. "My fiance doesn't help take care of our baby, and I'm always alone with her cause he's always at work, my twin brother is always at work or out with his girlfriend. My sister is job hunting and my gay brother and his boyfriend are always here at the beach plus those two are leaving in a week because they have to finish high school. That sums up what's been going on."
"It sound like all you need is a drink and a friend. My names' Sammie, short for Samantha. Hate Samantha so I shortened it." She said holding her hand out to me. I smiled at her taking a hold of her hand.
"Emily."
"It's nice to meet you Emily. Can I ask you why you're out here instead of in there trying to figure things out with the family?"
"I stormed off after yelling my problems at Bryan. Bryan is my fiance by the way." She chuckled.
"I figured as much. Is that who keeps blowing up your phone?"
"Him and everyone else in the house." I commented. "I just wanted some alone time before I went back in."
"Ok well let's exchange numbers." She said handing me her phone. I put my number in and handed it back. She then sent me a quick text. "I'll text you tomorrow after I get off work. We'll go out get some drinks and get to know each other." I nodded saving her number into my phone.
"Sounds fun, now I need to go inside I've been gone since 5." She sent me a sad smile.
"Ok talk to you tomorrow." She said standing up. I stayed put for another minute or so, I then decided to face the wrath that is my family and fiancé. I slowly walked up the back porch steps and through the back door. Keeping my head down I walked through the house to where I could here people talking and footsteps pacing the wood floor of the living room. When I reached the door way I stood there in silence until some one noticed me, which was Alic.
"Oh thank god!" He then ran up to me and pulled me into his arms. I felt everyone's eyes on me. "Em? Why are you covered in sand?"
"I was at the beach for about an hour." I said quietly. Alic smiled at me.
"We're sorry Emily. For not noticing how lonely you were, for always leaving you alone with the baby all day." Alic said. I smiled sadly at him.
"Why don't you all go get some sleep, I need to talk to Bryan." Everyone nodded and left. I listened for all their doors to close before I started talking.
"Bryan, I love you with my body, heart and sole to death. But if you don't step up and help with your daughter, I won't think twice before leaving. I don't want my daughter to grow up with a waste of space, dead beat father like my aunt Beca and mom did. She sat back and watched as her father grew shityer and shityer. Same with my mom, don't get me wrong our grandpa pulled his head out of his ass eventually. And Beca's dad eventually he became a drunk and became abusive to her and her mom. I don't want to end up like her, I don't want that life for me or my child. I need you to step up, I don't want to leave you, I really don't. I love you too much, it'll break me more then it'll help me to leave. My depression is already bad and it would just get worse if I left." I said the tears had all ready started.
"Why would you compare me to Beca's father? I'm nothing like him! I would never ever lay a hand on you or our daughter! I love you two too much to hurt you! I will do anything in my power to keep you guys with me at all costs! I can't loose you just as soon as I got you! It would break me in every way shape and form if you left. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I lost the only good thing that's ever happened to me! I love you so much. I'm too far in to just walk away, I would literally die in every sense." He said looking down at his feet. I walked up to him and made him look at me.
"I won't leave, if you promise me you'll start taking care of Maddie." He rested his forehead on mine.
"I promise." I smiled and kissed him. After a while the kiss heated up, my legs were wrapped around Bryan's waist, he had me pressed against the living room wall. I let out a quiet moan when I felt him rub up against me. I pulled my lips from his to breath.
"Not tonight, it's already 3 in the morning. lets get some sort of sleep." I heard him groan in annoyance, but he agreed non the less. We walked up to the bed room and got ready for bed. While I was in the bathroom Maddie woke up, Bryan got her to calm down almost instantly. It seems like we have a daddy's girl on our hands. When I walked out Bryan fell asleep with a sleeping Maddie on his chest. I smiled at the cuteness, I snapped a picture of it before putting my phone on the charger and putting Maddie carefully in her basinet. I crawled into bed next to Bryan covering myself up, I was awake for 20ish minutes before falling asleep.

A/N: So I hope you guys liked the chapter! Again sorry it took so long! I had a little bit of writers block. What will happen with Sammie? What other exciting things will happen, I have no clue but let's continue this adventure!
XOXO~Kaimee20.