Chapter 30

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I groaned and picked it up. It was a text.

Good morning beautiful! Happy New Years Eve! I'll see you in 2 hours, your parents invited us over for the New Year.
~Bryan
I smiled down at the message. He's coming over in two hours. I looked at the time it was 10:09. I turned on some music, the first song that come on was Too Good by Troye Sivan.
(A/n: This song is actually really good, I love all of Troye's music. Sorry for interrupting, carry on.)
I got off of my bed and starred finding something to wear. I pulled out my new BB-8 dress, and my white and cream combat boots.

I put them on my bed and walked into the bathroom, pulling off my T-shirt in the process

I put them on my bed and walked into the bathroom, pulling off my T-shirt in the process. I got into the shower. As the warm water cascaded down my body, I felt the stress from everything wash away. I sighed in content. I slowly washed my hair, massaging my scalp. I was humming to the tune of Troye's music.
"Hey Emily?" It was Alic.
"Yes Alic?"
"I need help." I sighed, finished cleaning myself and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me.
"What do you need Alic?" I walked out into my room and there he was sat at my desk. I slid on my underwear and bra on under the towel.
"Jake is coming over tonight and I don't know what to wear. Can you help me? Please?" I chuckled at my younger brother.
"You have much to learn my young Padawan, teach you I will." I said in my best Yoda impression. He rolled his eyes at me. I pulled on my dress and walked out of the room. I walked down the hall a little ways and turned into Alic's room. I walked over to his closet and pulled out a dark blue with white anchors button up, I laied it on his bed. Then I grabbed the blackest skinny jeans he owned and put them on his bed next to the shirt. I was done by the time he walked into his room. "There you go. I'll be going now." I then walked passed him and back down the hall disappearing into my room. I closed the door and continued getting ready. By the time I was done I had my hair up into a fancy bun with some curly pieces out here and there. My makeup was in the Smokey eye that I'm famous for. After I finished I started dancing to the song that was playing.

...Alic's P.O.V...
It's New Years Eve and Jake is coming over. I don't know what to wear. Jake... He's one of the few that can actually make me smile. The other couple is my mom and Emily. Back to Jake, we've been dating since the beginning of the school year pretty much. We've also been getting bullied since we both came out publicly. It's not physical bullying it more on the mental side of the bullying scale, but we don't let it get to us. I looked at the clock beside my bed and sighed. I sat up, getting off my bed. I walked down the hall and turned into Emily's room. I sat at her desk.
"Hey Emily?"
"Yes Alic?"
"I need help." I heard a sigh coming from the bathroom.
"What do you need Alic?" She walked into her room out of her bathroom, and started getting dressed.
"Jake is coming over tonight and I don't know what to wear. Can you help me? Please?" She chuckled at me.
"You have much to learn my young Padawan, teach you I will." She said in her Yoda impression. I rolled my eyes at her. She slipped on her dress and walked out of the room. I stood up and slowly walked back to my room. By the time I got there she was already done. "There you go. I'll be going now." She then walked passed me and down the hall. I closed my bedroom door and got in the shower. When I got out I dried myself off and started getting dressed. First I pulled on the black skinny jeans, then carefully pulled on the blue shirt buttoning it up in the possess. Then to tie it all together I pulled on the light-up shoes I got for Christmas.

Emily did a good job putting it together, I love her sense of style

Emily did a good job putting it together, I love her sense of style. I sighed and started on my hair. I blow dried it then straightened it. I then used the eye liner, I stole from Haylee, to line my eyes. I sighed a deep sigh and pulled out my phone. I had a text from Jake.

I'll be over in about 30 minutes. Love you!
~Jake
I smiled down at the text, even the simplest text message makes me happy. He sent that to me about 20 minutes ago so he should be here shortly. Slipping my phone into my pocket, I walked out of my room and down the stairs. When I got downstairs there was a knock at the door. I opened it and there he stood in all his wonderfulness, Jake. He walked in giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and we walked into the living room and started talking about nothing and everything, stealing a few kisses here and there.

...Emily's P.O.V...
When I finally decided to go downstairs, Jake was already here. Him and Alic talking animatedly about who knows what and kissing whenever they got a chance. I had received a text from Bryan saying that he'd be here shortly. I sighed and sat down on the couch. Pulling out my phone and started scrolling through TicTok. I don't know how long I had been sitting there but the next thing I knew someone came up behind me and covered my eyes.
"Guess who?" Someone said. I smirked.
"Oh I don't know. Who could it possibly be?" I said trying to play along.
"Come on I bet you could guess." I chuckled at Bryan.
"Is it God?" He chuckled at me.
"I mean I do look like at God." It was my turn to giggle.
"Is that so, Bryan..." He uncovered my eyes and kissed me on the cheek sitting down next to me. We started talking and about half way trough the night we started playing Cards Against Humanity with Mason, Haylee, Haylee's boyfriend, Mason's Girlfriend, Alic and Jake. Cards Against Humanity is by far my favorite card game. While playing we talked, throwing jokes and puns everywhere. Around 11:50 the adults turned on the ball drop count down. And as the clock struck midnight, Bryan kissed me. I didn't even realize that everyone was either kissing or yelling happy New Year until Bryan pulled away and whispered it in my ear. After we all settled down we all fell asleep in the living room, minus the adults. I fell asleep on Bryan's chest smiling, best New Year ever!

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and the little add on of Alic's P.O.V.. I will try my best to have a new chapter soon, but I'm kinda having a hard time right now with some personal issues. I don't have writers block or anything like that, I'm just having difficulties finding the motivation to do anything. I just want to thank you all for reading, and the comments you guys leave are really encouraging. I love reading them!
XOXO ~Kaimee20