Chapter 55

When I woke up the next morning Bryan wasn't in bed and Maddie wasn't crying like normal. I sat up stretched making me yawn I'm the process. After that I looked at my phone and noticed it just a little bit past 12:00 noon. I sighed getting up out of my blankety womb. I walked down stairs with my phone in my pajma shorts as I walked into the kitchen I saw a note on the counter. I walked over to it and picked it up. It read;
Emily, we went out for the day. We all thought you needed a break from us all. We went to your grandpa's. We left around 11 probably won't be back until late. Love you! Enjoy your day off!
~Bryan.
I sighed.
"Day off huh? What to do?" My phone went off in my pocket. I was getting a call from Sammie. I answered after a couple more rings.
"Hello?"
"Hey I got your text I'll be over in a few minutes."
"Oh ok." I said confused. She then hung up. I looked at the paper again
I looked at the back and there was more words.
P.S. I went snooping in your phone. Saw you met a new person so I invited her over. She said she'd be over after work. I went out a bought 4 types of alcohol. Have a good day!
I rolled my eyes at my soon to be husband. I walked upstairs and started to get dreessed and ready to hang out with Sammie. I sighed in frustration. Not knowing what to wear, I looked into the mirror finally finishing my makeup. It's then that I noticed the writing on the mirror, and the bag the the writing was pointing to. It was Bryan's handwriting.
Hope you like the new outfit, we all chiped in and bought it for you. ;P
I smiled, dumping the contents onto the counter. Leggings, a croptop, and some heal-less heels. My favorite. I quickly started to changed. I then noticed what the outfit acctually was. Deadpool leggings and the crop top was also deadpool with a finding nemo refrence. I chuckled at the humor not many would understand.

 I chuckled at the humor not many would understand

All together the outfit looked good. I snapped a quick pic and sent it to Bryan.
Love the outfit! Thank ypu!
1 attachment.
~Emily.
Then the door bell rang. I jumped at the loud noise, not expecting it. I walked downstairs, carefully as not to fall down the stairs face first. I took a deep breath and opened the door, coming face to face with Sammie. I smiled at her.
"Come on in. Sorry for whatever mess may be laying around. I woke up maybe 30ish minutes ago, after yelling at him last night..." She held her hand up.
"Stop right there, he explained everything to me. Nice outfit by the way. I absolutely love Deadpool and I love the memeish shirt." She said walking in, I closed the door. And started walking to the kitchen her following closely behind me. As not to get lost in this huge house.
"Thanks, I just got them today." She chuckled. When we got to the kitchen I walked over to the cupboards getting whisky cups and shot glasses out. Setting them on the dinner table I walked to the closet where we kept all the alcoholic beverages. It was one of those dubble door closets and we had a floral cooler that we made into a fridge for alcohol, instaled.
"Take your pick." I said pushing all the way open. She stood the wide eyed.
"Holy hell, you guys take your booz very seriously." I started chuckling.
"Well our fridge was filled with nothing but Alcohol about a month ago and with Maddie here I didn't want just booz in the fridge. My bother brings home a new bottle of something every weekend and Bryan brought home some today." She studied all of the liquor. She then pulled out my favorite bottle. It was rum chatta. I smiled at her. "That's one of my favorites. That's gotta be the one I go for the most."
"Same though." I smiled plugging my phone into the speaker on one the shelves in the cupbored we use for medications.
"Any music preferences?"
"As long as it up beat and had good relatable lyrics I'm down for it." I nodded and turned on spotify and turned on my party playlist. Which has things ranging from grinding music, girly up Beat, to alternative. I turned it on a low valume and sat at the table with Sammie. And we just sat there and talked for a few hours getting to know each other. Half a bottle of Rum Chatta latter, we were dancing and having fun giggling and talking about random things, the sun was just barely starting to set. I was having the most fun I've had since having Maddie. My phone started ringing through the radio. I walked over to it and up plugged it, answering the call.
"Heeelloooo?"
"Hey babe." Bryan's voice rang through my head.
"Baabee!" His chuckle make my giggle and in turn made Sammie start.
"I can see that you're having fun."
"Yes sir." I said.
"Can I leave Maddie here with your grandpa and step grandma? Us older people wanna come have some fun."
"Sure, I trust them enough for her to be there. Hey Sammie? You alright if Bryan, Mason, Alic, Jake and Haylee come home and party with us?" She walked clumsily over to me.
"Hell yeah! The more people the better!" I chuckled at her.
"Yeah babe come on home." He said they'd be home shortly and we said out goodbyes and I plugged my phone back in. Me and Sammie then started dancing and drinking again. The next thing I knew Bryan was behind me and I was grinding against him. Haylee brought over her boyfriend and Mason was dancing with Sammie and of corse Jake and Alic. We just drank and danced the night away. After a while me and Bryan started kissing and practically dry humping each other. I pulled away from him telling Sammie she can crash in the spare bedroom. Then pulled Bryan up to our room when we got there I closed the door and was immediately pushed against it.
***warning sexual content. Read at own risk.***
Bryan smashed his lips against mine. He slowly stared pushing his hands further up my bare stomach trying to find the end of my crop top. We broke apart for the split second he took the shirt off my head. I pulled his shirt off next. He started walking us to the bed. He pushed me down onto the bed, he then slowly removed my leggings. Luckily I removed my heels way earlier. He leaned down to start kissing me again. I used my hands and feet to push his pants down, added them to the clothes that have been removed onto the bedroom floor. He started to kiss down my neck looking for my sweet spot, when his kisses reached the spot where my neck meets my collar bone I let out a moan. I arched my back and he took the chance to unhook my bra, flinging it across the room. I started kissing down my chest and to my naviel. When he got to my waist he pull my panties off flinging them in the same direction as my bra.
*I'm sure you can imagine what happens next.*

A/N: Sorry for such an abrupt ending. I didn't really want to write the whole scean. I hope that you liked the chapter! Sorry it took so long to write. I have no excuse as to why it took so long.
XOXO ~Kaimee20