Chapter 50

A/N: In this chapter I'll be going through each month in the pregnancy, in Bryan's P.O.V. and Emily's. Seeing as though you already saw the first month I'll start with the second working up to the fourth. Hope you enjoy!
XOXO~Kaimee20

...Month two...
*Emily's P.O.V.*
My life has turned upside down, in possibly one of the best ways possible. We've started to find a new place to move into because our three bedroom apartment isn't very big. School is still out, thank good. I still can't really eat anything, even though it's getting kinda better. My cravings are getting weirder, like they just went from cheese tortillas with sour cream, to Chocolate pudding with tortilla chips. Yes I know it's a weird thing and you would imagine it to not taste good but it does. (A/n: no I haven't tried that just for a little insight.) The cheesecake and grapes are still a thing though. I think that the baby is going to like cheesecake. Bryan goes to the store for me when ever we need anything. Alic, Jake and Haylee leave next month. I can just tell that I'm going to cry when they leave. Hell I cry when Bryan leaves the house. I yell at the craziest things, I yelled at the fridge for not having orange juice. I bought a bassinet yesterday. A bassinet is kinda like a cradle but it doesn't move, it's for when the baby sleeps in the parents room for the first 4 months of it's life, or until the baby actually sleeps through the night. I just got done at the doctors with the three teenagers, I don't know why they wanted to tag along but I let them. I got my first picture of it, you can barley see it. As I drove to the beach to drop off the teens I got really emotional and had too pull over.
"Alic I don't think we should leave her alone today. Mason and Bryan are both at work." Haylee said from next to me. I just started crying even more.
"Why is she even crying?" I felt Haylee shrug her shoulders.
"Jake switch places with her, drive us home." I felt Jake get out of the car and open my door. I let him move me and I cuddled into Alic and just let out all of my emotions. When we got home Jake carried me inside. Seeing as though he's the only buff person here. He put me on my bed and I just cried.

***Bryan's P.O.V.***
What can I say about Emily? Well.. She's very emotional. she's always crying or when she's not crying she's yelling at something. I know that she doesn't want to go out in public because apparently she's not allowed to take her medication while she's pregnant. And with her not being able to to take it she could have an anxiety attack at any moment. I know how bad it is when she's on the stuff, I'm just waiting for it to happen while off of it. I'm at work right now so I'm away from Emily and her craziness. But being so far from her makes me worried.

...month 3...
***Emily's P.O.V.***
The nausea has come to a complete stop and I can eat pretty much anything now. I'm still living off of grapes, but the cheesecake has gone and in place wheat thin crackers. I eat those all day long. Alic, Jake and Haylee leave today. We all woke up early this morning and went out to Jack-in the box for breakfast. We had all somehow crammed ourselves into one car. I was still in pajamas, because I honestly didn't care. I was tired and pregnant, and going to the air port to drop off my siblings and Jake; who is now part of the family. As we pulled into the parking lot, Mason brought the car to a stop and turned the car off. I could feel the tears coming. With as emotional as I've been the past 3 months, I knew this day was coming, but it's just going to end in tears anyway.

***Bryan's P.O.V***
I could feel the sadness coming off of Emily, as she walked in front of me and Mason. I knew that having Haylee, Alic and Jake leaving was going to send her into a depression. It's not good for a pregnant woman to have depression, but I can't help this one. It hasn't been this bad the past 2 times they've been here because she's been on her medication, but now that she can't take them I have a feeling it's going to be worse. She's also really stressed about finding a new place because our little home is no longer big enough. Little does she know me and Mason have both been saving since we moved here and have enough to buy a house by the beach. We already found one and put money into it so it's officially ours. I'm just waiting until she's at the lowest point after these three leave. We finally made our way inside the building, as soon as we made it to their terminal Emily latched on Alic, and Haylee. I knew this was going to happen. Jake gave me a look saying that they had to go now and I need to pull Emily away.
"Emily, come on. You need to let go, so they can get on their plain." She then started crying. I pried her arm off of Haylee, but then it came time for Alic. Her grip was strong around him. He looked as though he was in pain. We finally got her off of him and around me. They all kissed her on the head and left. We watched until we couldn't see them.

...month 4...
***Emily's P.O.V.***
It's been a month without my siblings and Jake. It's hard. I don't ever want to leave the house. But school started back up so I have to. My anxiety is always high. I have yet to have a panic attack, which is good. I started showing finally. I've grown a little bit of a belly. I can feel it moving inside of me, it's kinda like an intense butterfly feeling. I'll be able to start actually buying things for it next month, because we'll know the gender. Which I'm excited about it. I'm still look for a new place, with no luck. I'm becoming a little discouraged and depressed about it. All I ever want to do is cry from all the stress. That's what I'm doing right now. Crying.

***Bryan's P.O.V.***
I can't stand it any more. I need to take her to the house. I got the keys yesterday after work. I can't help but hurt while watching her cry. I try to sooth her but it doesn't work, nothing works. She's just so sad, all the time. I pulled into the apartments' driveway and got out of the car. I walked up the little bit a stairs and walked in. I could hear her from the door. She was crying. Again.
"Emily?"
"In here." I fallowed her noises and she was sat on our bed, she had been crying but stopped when I walked in.
"Come on. I have something to show you." I said holding my hand out to her. She took it and I lead her out to the car. I helped her in. I then drove to the house me an Mason bought. I'm the one on the deed though. Mason isn't. So it's mine and Emily's. And Mason is just living with us for the time being. When we pulled into the drive way to the place I just finished paying off, Emily got upset.
"Why would you bring me here? You know we can't afford it." She said noticing the emptiness of it.
"What if I told you I've been making payment and I just finished paying it off yesterday? Would you believe me?"
"Not really no. It's a beach house for crying out loud. There's no way in hell we can afford this." I chuckled and reached over into the glove box and got the deed out of it.
"Well here's the deed." I handed to her. I took the keys out of the ignition and found the keys to the house. And held them up. "And here's the keys I got yesterday." Her eyes widened and she smiled. I could visibly see the stress get taken off of her. I smiled in happiness. I think I just made her day.

...To Be Continued...