Chapter 57

...Continued...
We handed Maddie over to Jake, the more responsible of the three.
"Take care of her."
"Of course." He handed her to Alic. "Now I have a question for you before you go and while Alic is distracted." I nodded pulling him further away from the group.
"What's up, mi compadre?"
"I asked Jason this as well, he said yes but he also said to ask you because you two are so close and you know what's best for him..." he paused trying to gather his words.
"Out with it man." I said. He took a deep breath and started talking again.
"Well you know how much I love him. I would kill for him if he asked me to." He said looking at my brother lovingly. He looked back at me. "Emily it would mean the world to me if you said yes to this." I smiled at his coyness. "Will you please alow me to merry your brother? I wanted to wait until we moved out here to ask because it's legal here in Cali, where as back home it's not. I really do love him and I hope you say yes." My smile brightened.
"Oh Jake, I would love it if you were officially part of this family." He hugged me.
"Thank you Emily, you have no clue how much this means to me." We pulled away and walked back to the rest of the group. We said our goodbyes and me and Bryan were off to I don't know where. We were in my truck Bryan baught me as a Graduation present a couple days ago. I got to pick it out and we gave my car to Jake and Alic cause Haylee already had one. I fell asleep after an hour of driving. When Bryan woke me up we were in the woods, there was a good sized cabin in front of the truck.
"Is this where you kill me?" I said in a hazy, sleepy voice. He chuckled.
"No, I know how much you love camping so thats
what we're doing this whole week." I smiled and got out of the truck. "There is a lake just down that trail." He said pointing past the cabin.
"You do know that this is considered 'glamping' right and not actual camping." I smild as he blushed in embarrassment.
"Yes I know but I can't stand regular camping." I chuckled, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around him.
"And that is one of the many reasons why I love you. You can please me with what I enjoy and please yourself while pleasing me." He looked me in the eyes and smiled.
"I'm glad you like it." We walked hand in hand to the cabin. We got settled on the couch. We put on a movie, which he picked out. I knew what it was as soon as the previews came on. I smirked at his pick. And when the scene that me and him recite to each other all the time came on we started talking. Bryan looked me in the eyes and started copying the Joker.
"Would you die for me?"
"Yes."
"That's too easy... Would you... Would you live for me?"
"Yes."
"Careful... Do not say this oath thoughtlessly... Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power. Do you want this?"
"I do."
"Say it, say it, say it... Pretty, pretty, pretty..."
"Please."
"God, you're so... good." Then Bryan pulled me into a kiss. I could hear the movie going in the back ground but ignored it. This is more important than my favorite movie. The kiss grew more heated and one this lead to an other and I'm sure you can put the pieces together.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter, I know it's kinda short compared to the rest of them. And sorry it took me a while, I've been dealing with some personal things that I'm slowly getting past. Any why hope you liked it!
XOXO~Kaimee20.