Wattpad User Ninjas Prt. 2

<Leo's POV>

-Evening-

It's been a week when I met (Y/N) through Wattpad. We were both Space Heroes geeks and she had a wild imagination making her fanfic book the best to read. After my brothers and I went out for a night patrol, before I go to sleep, I always chat with (Y/N). I checked her account and saw her profile picture. She's so beautiful, her eyes shine like the stars, her smile couldn't get out of my mind.

"Hey Leo!" the T-tablet rang and I got a message. It's from (Y/N) via Wattpad messaging.

"Hi, (Y/N). I just finish reading reading your 59th chapter." I replied.

"What do you think, Leo? Is it okay?"

"It's so great! I really love your ideas!"

Suddenly, I heard the sound of my door being opened. It was Donnie. I immediately hid the tablet under my pillow but that didn't work. Donnie just caught me.

"You should've knocked, Donnie!" I said in surprise.

"I observed that you're overusing the T-tablet, Leo. I'm just here to tell you that habit of yours will affect your health and your eyesight." he said, crossing his arms.

"Sorry, Don. It's just..." I sighed and I decided to admit everything. "I met someone.... in wattpad."

"The who?" Donnie and I looked at the door where Raph is. "Who is this... someone?" he asked. Mikey joined with us, too. Now, I felt embarrassed because all of my brothers are in my room.

"Her name is (full name). She lives in (country where you live except USA or New York City. If you live on those places just pretend that you live on another country)."

"(Your Country)?! That's way too far!" Mikey exclaimed.

"I know! (Y/N)'s amazing, guys. She even did a great job doing some fan fiction stories on Space Heroes." I added.

My brothers looked at each other, then they formed an evil grin on their faces. "Leo is in love~ He is in love with (Y/N)~ Our big bro had grown up already~" they sang in order to tease me about my feelings for (Y/N).

Feelings for (Y/N)? Wait a minute, (Y/N) and I never meet each other yet. She doesn't even know that I'm a humanoid ninja turtle. I can't even visit her because she's too far away from New York! I reaaly wanted to meet her in person but there are chances that she'll freaked out when she will see me.

Will she able to accept me who I am?

"Quick question, bro. Does she know that you are a mutant turtle?" Donnie asked.

"Not yet. I don't think this is the right time to tell her." I replied.

Suddenly, the tablet rang and it's message from (Y/N). "Leo! I have good news for you!"

"Hold on for a second." I said to my brothers as I opend the Wattpad app to reply. "What is it, (Y/N)?"

"Aww. Leo's been crazy at (Y/N)!" Mikey teased. Well, I just ignore my brothers and wait for her reply.

(Y/N's POV)

-Morning-

*Knock! Knock!*

While I'm busy chatting with Leo, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and I saw my mother. "Hey, sweetie."

"Hi, mom." I greeted.

"I have a big news for you." she said and she brought out a passport and a ticket. "What is this for?" I asked.

Mom formed a big smile, "We're going to New York, my child."

"REALLY?! Oh, mom. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! love you, love you, love you soo much!" I said due to my excitement and I jumped on my bed. At last, this is a big opportunity to meet with Leo. I can't wait to pack my things up and go to New York fast!

"Woah, what makes you want to go to New York? I didn't even expect your reaction. When you were young, you always refused to go overseas."

I stopped my mini celebration and sat on my bed properly. "Oh... I want to meet someone on that place. A fan of my Space Heroes book." I said.

"And who's that fan?" my mom asked as she sat on my bed beside me.

"A boy named Leonardo Hamato. He's fifteen years old and he really loves Space Heroes a lot. He lives with his three brothers and his father and he mentioned that he's a martial artist." I said, blushing a bit. But my mom quickly noticed that.

"Your face is turning red, (nickname)!" she said jokingly. "Maybe, there's something you want to tell me, honey."

Then, I felt a bit embarassed. But I still managed to tell her about my feelings for Leo.

Feelings for Leo? Wait, the two of us haven't met yet. But...

"Okay, mom. I started to have a crush on him." I admitted.

"That's natural, (Y/N). Well, I hope the two of you will meet. I will pack our things up. Later at night will be our flight" she said as she kissed me on my forehead and walked out on my door.

I grabbed my tablet and tell Leo everything.

"Leo! I have good news for you!"

"What is it, (Y/N)?"

I set my keypad into Capslock and typed "I'M NOW GOING TO NEW YORK!!!!!!"

<Leo's POV>

I read (Y/N)'s message and she's going to New York! There's this unexplainable happiness struck me and I found myself celebrating.

"Guys! She's going to New York!" I announced and my brothers celebrate with me.

"So what's your plan, fearless?" Raph asked.

"Well, how can you explain to (Y/N) that you're a turtle?" Donnie added.

Before I answer, Splinter entered the room. He hits his staff and the four of us stood still. "What is going on in here?!"

Mikey leaned on to me. "Busted.... busted son..." he commented.

To be continued....