Dark Prt. 1

This chapter is for Winterhere2021❤️ I'm going to miss you😢

(Y/N's POV)

I opened my eyes and I found myself in a cage. The last time I remember is I went to the turtles' lair and met my boyfriend, Leonardo. After the party, while I'm on my way home, my surroundings turned black that I was hit on the head by something.

I immediately stood up and tried to open the cage but it turned out useless. It's locked. I just sat down on a corner and waited for help. Hoping Leo and the others will know and find me.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming. I knew it was the Shredder. Along with him, there are two foot soldiers.

"Get her and bring her to the throne room." he commanded and left.

The two soldiers unlocked the cage and dragged me to the throne room where the turtles are there.

"Guys!" I said as I struggled to escape from the two soldiers' grip but I ended up miserably.

"Let her go!" Leo commanded with full anger. Then, a fight got started. Leo immediately went on my side and led me to a safe place.

But I saw a foot soldier behind Leo, about to attack him.

"Leo! Look out!" I warned him. He faced at the soldier and a horrifying scene was caught in front of me. Leo got hurt and covered his face in pain.

I grabbed one of Leo's katanas and stabbed the soldier, knocking it down.

Leo is still there, his hands cover his face. But when I looked closely, there's blood on his three-fingered green hands.

"Guys! Retreat!" I shouted as the turtles went with me and Mikey threw a smokebomb for is to escape.

We made our way to the lair as Donnie and I tend Leo's wounds. The lair went silent as we wait Leo to wake up. I am worried sick. In Donnie's lab, I didn't eat or sleep just to watch my boyfriend who tried his best to save me from Shredder. In fact, his blue mask was cut into two and was turned red beacause of his blood.

Hours passed, I heard a groan and saw Leo opened his eyes. "Leo! Guys! He's awake!"

Everyone went to the lab and I hugged the turtle but not too tight not to hurt him.

"Uh... w-where am I? What happened?" he asked.

"You're in my lab, bro. You-" Donnie answered.

"In your lab? It's pitch black here. Mind if you turn on the lights? Someone?" I was a bit surprised of what Leo said. Then, there's silence. Don't tell me...

"Leo?" I whispered.

"(Y/N)? Was that you? I can hear you but... I can't see you." he answered. I moved my hand in front of his face up and down but he didn't reacted.

"Donnie, what is the meaning of this?"
I asked the purple terrapin, starting to tear out.

"His eyes.... were...." Donnie didn't finish his sentence and sighed.

"Bro! I can't believe this!" Mikey said as he hugs Raph and started crying. Raph just closed his eyes, not accepting the situation.

"Leo lost his sight because of me! It's my fault! If he didn't save me and let me die, none of this would happen!" I said with all my lungs out and I couldn't control my feelings anymore.

"STOP!" Leo screamed as he cried into his knees. He was badly hurt of the words came out from my mouth. "It's not your fault, (Y/N)."

"But look at you! You... you.."

"I prefer losing my sight than losing you!" Leo argued back. I am now crying like a kid.

"(Y/N), I love you." he reached out his hand. We held hands and he pulled me a hug, I am crying to his plastron.

"Shhh... it's okay. It's not your fault, (Y/N)" Leo said"

-To be continued