Birthday Girl! Prt. 2

(Y/N's POV)
<At the shellraiser>

"(Y/N)! I've got a track from Leo's T-phone. He's at the Shredder's lair on an abandoned  building next block." Donnie said.

"Got it." I replied as I turned the steering wheel. I was one who's driving the shellraiser. I suddenly increased the speed in order to get to that place in no time.

"We've been wondering, (hair color)-head kunoichi. Where the shell did you learn how to drive?!" Raph asked in a serious manner and the others looked at me, waiting for the answer.

"F-from Leo." I mumbled.

Then, those three mutant ninja turtles filled the vehicle with whispers like, "I knew it!" "Told 'ya it's Leo." "I thought so too!" things stuff.

"Anyway, why did you asked?" when I spoke up, everything went quiet again. Those guys are acting unusual today. "Okay, guys what is going on here?!"

"Nothing." the three answered in chorus.

"C'mon there's no time monkeying around. Leo is in danger so we need to focus!" I said as I increased the speed again. While driving, I heard Mikey whispered to Donnie. "She's sounded like Leo."

The truth is, ever since we accidentally met on a patrol against Kraang, I've fallen in love with him. He is calm, understanding, loving and a wise leader. I don't know why he always say that his brothers didn't see that. I know it sounded unusual because there is no way a human will fall in love with a mutant. One more thing is, Leo is already attracted to Karai, she's a Foot kunoichi. I hope she will save Leo from the foot soldiers who turtle-napped him. No, no way! I must be the one who will save him first! Is it wrong to say that I'm jealous? Well, I just kept it to myself before others will tease me.

I snapped my thoughts away as we arrived at the Shredder's lair. As we went out of the vehicle, we stopped at the window where the throne room is. "Okay, what's the plan?" Raph asked.

"Full stealth mode, ninjas. The foot were probably hid Leo somewhere. Donnie, keep your tracker on. Indicate the directions. With you, Mikey and Raph will trash ALL the foot bots or foot allies that will go in the way. And I will find Leo." I said as we break the windows and go in.

Suddenly, the lights turned on and the foot and their comrades found us. I guess stealth mode is over and we prepared for a battle. The foot were lead by.... Karai?

"ATTACK!" she cried as they started running towards us.

"ATTACK!" I screamed my lungs out to signal the turtles to fight. After the four of us defeated the footbots. Tigerclaw, Fishface, and Rahzar came up next to fight us.

"(Y/N)! Go and save Leo. We can handle this." Raph urged and I nodded as I left the place. I searched in every corner of the place but there is no Leo or Shredder found. Instead, I found the girl Leo liked the most.

"Where do you think you are going?" Karai asked.

"And what do you think you are doing?" I deadpanned her which it made her confused.

"You are messing up with a wrong girl." I said.

The two of us are having a sword fight. Well, not just a sword fight but also a word fight. Jealousy really wanted me to take her down.

"It is I Leo wanted." Karai started as she swings her sword towards me.

"So?" I answered as I blocked her. "He trusted you but you betrayed him."

"And I am also the one I suggested Shredder to kidnap him to lure you and the turtles."

"So it was you! Now, what are you going to do after you kidnap Leo? Kill him? Torture him? Rape him?" I even said that because of jealousy.

"All of them..... except the last one." she answered as our weapons clashed. Then, I made a swift swipe kick which made her loose her balance and fell. I made her drop her weapon. She looked at me with a "please-spare-me" face.

"I told you. You messed up with a wrong girl. And one more thing.... Leo. Is. MINE!" I said and I slapped her really hard on the face. She yelped in pain and her cheek turned red.

I looked at my back and saw three mutant turtles with their shocked faces.

"What? Wait! Did you just saw what I did?!"

The three of them nodded.

"Did. you. just. heard. what. I. said?" I asked again and they nodded again. Okay, I'm doomed. They knew already and I just facepalmed myself.

"Before we talk about that, Leo is not here and we found this." Raph said and he handed me a piece of paper. It says,

"In fifteen minutes, the turtle will die...
at an abandoned building near the construction site... save him at your own risk."
-Shredder

"Curse you, Shredder." I mumbled and crumpled the paper.

"There is no time! Shellraiser, now!" I ordered as we raced to the shellraiser.

Don't worry, Leo. We are coming...

To be continued...