The Blue Moonlight Prt. 7

Leo and I went home right after. The picnic was so amazing. After all, we expressed our feelings for one another. Donnie, Raph, Mikey and Master Splinter were there waiting for us, smiling.

"Guys, I would like to introduce you my girlfriend." Leo announced.

There is clapping and Mikey gave me a hug.

"Welcome to the family, (Y/N)" Splinter said.

"Welcome!" the three turtles greeted.

Time Skip...

Leo took me to my bedroom. He sat down on my bed as I put down my bag.

I sat down beside him. Leo gently pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around Leo as well and feel his warmth on my body.

"Do you like my surprise, (Y/N)?" Leo asked.

"I LOVE IT." I replied, emphazising the word "love".

Leo stood up. "Wait, there's more!" he said as he brought out a small box.

He handed it to me and I opened it. Inside, there is a necklace with a marble-like pendant that looked like there is a galaxy trapped in it.

 Inside, there is a necklace with a marble-like pendant that looked like there is a galaxy trapped in it

(actually I have this necklace in real life!)

"Wow." that only came out from my mouth as a whisper.

"Here, let me." I gave the necklace to Leo and he put it on my neck. "Umm.... that is supposed to be a blue moon necklace but it was sold out." he explained.

"I love it. Oh, how could I thank you, Leo." I said as I tiptoed and kissed his forehead.

"Would you like a drink? I'll get some from the kitchen." Leo said as he went out of my room.

"Sure." I replied softly.

I loved staring the necklace Leo gave me. It reminded me the beautiful night sky. Everything is so peaceful.

I feel complete.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I almost jumped on my bed as I hear my phone rang. It was an unknown number, but I know it was Shredder.

Pressing the answer button, I braced myself. I set in loud speaker mode for the audio part of my phone is malfunctioning.

"Shredder..."

"It's been weeks, (Y/N)! Yet you haven't finish your mission! Leonardo killed your brother. You should eliminate him."

How can I say to him that I can't? I love Leo!

"I'm not yet done—"

"Do your mission, now! Or else I'll kill your mother." his voice boomed.

"My mother? You're kidding me! She left me for ye—"

"(Y/N)! Help me, please!" I heard my mother's voice on the phone. "Mom..."

"If you don't do your mission, you will never see her again."

"OK! Fine! I will kill Leonardo!
For the s-sake of my mother.... and my brother as well..." I replied as I end the call.

I threw my phone really hard and it broke into a million of pieces as it collided with the floor. I cried and instantly regret of what I said.

"Leo, if only you knew.... I'll have to do what I must do... but I can't.... I love you too much to do such a thing!" I talked to myself thinking I was talking to Leo.

"I love you..." I whispered as I cry on my bed.

(Leo's POV)

I got some cool orange juice on the tray as I heard (Y/N) talking to someone. I stopped my tracks as I listened to the door.

Shredder....

I realized that (Y/N) is been working with the Shredder all along.

I heard everything...

Back when my brothers and I were ambushed by the foot, I fought their leader but I wasn't the one who killed him.

And that leader of the soldiers is (Y/N)'s beloved brother.

Then, the next part slowly tear me apart. The Shredder had threatened (Y/N) that her mother will die if she didn't do her part.

"OK! Fine! I will kill Leonardo!
For the s-sake of my mother.... and my brother as well..."

I heard that nice and clear. It makes me wanna drop the tray but I can't. The next thing I hear is (Y/N) crying. I'm starting to tear up as well.
(Y/N) is having a hard time. She can't choose between to spare me and loose her mother or kill me and meet with her mother again.

I was heartbroken, yet I accepted everything. In fact, I will just assume that I killed her brother as well. I destroyed her whole family.

And I deserved to get killed by her...

"Leo, if only you knew.... I'll have to do what I must do... but I can't.... I love you too much to do such a thing!" (Y/N) said as she cried even louder.

"It's okay, my love." I whispered to myself. "I love you too...."

"..... and I am willing to give you everything......"

I took a deep breath as I whispered the last words.

".... even my own life."

To be continued~