The More You Hate Her Prt. 3

(Leo's POV)

I closed the dojo doors as (Y/N) sat down. I almost confessed her! Now I made her freak out. I've staying here for days and this is the time for me to tell her.

"Leo, about you said a while ago... I... I am curious." (Y/N) said.

"I was... uh..."

"Just spill it out, Leo. Tell me." she said and she hold my hand. I sighed and braced myself. I just need to get ready whatever her reaction will be.

"(Y/N). I don't know where I'm going to start. I'm thinking that this may ruin our friendship... Look, I love you, (Y/N)."

Once I said those three words. Her eyes widened but I still continue.

"(Y/N), ever since the day we met. Every second being with you, I keep on falling in love with you more. And I want to ask if-"

I couldn't finish my sentence when I was silenced by a pair of soft lips smashes into mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. This is my best first kiss ever. (Y/N) pulled away and we both panted for air.

"Aren't you mad at me?" I asked.

"I hate you..." she replied.

"I hate you for not telling this to me immediately." she added.

"Uh.. was that how you say 'I love you'?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Not actually." (Y/N) replied. Then, I suddenly tackled her making her lie down on the dojo mat. "L-Leo!"

"I hate you too."

"For what?"

"For you stole my heart and you never returned it." I said as I started to kiss her lips again. She put her hands behind my neck and moaned.

I went down to her neck and found her sweet spot and attacked it through kisses. I knew she likes it. Her quiet moans made it clear.

"Leo~ I-I should've... left y-you there." she said while silencing her moans but ending up miserably.

I know we can't exceed yet so I stopped and lay beside her.

"Leo, I hate you for doing that." (Y/N) said and punched my arm playfully.

"There is a saying that 'The more you hate, the more you love.'" I replied making her dumbfolded.

"I love you, Leonardo Hamato." she looked at me with a smile on her face.

"I love you too, (Y/N) (L/N)." I replied and minutes later, she was drifted to sleep. I carried her sleeping figure to her room and lay her on her bed. I sat down beside her and watched her sleeping.

Now I realized maybe Splinter wanted me to go for a journey is to find someone special to me. Raph has Mona, Donnie has April, Mikey has Renet—and Shinigami. Well, Karai is my sister at all so it's prohibited. But at least I found the right one for me. (Y/N) is way too better than Karai.

I decided to lay on her side and pull her closer. I guess I need to sleep early to make the tomorrow's breakfast for me... and for my girlfriend.

The end~