Crack The Code! (Short)

(Authors Note)
Classes here are already started so my updates are getting slooooooow. Stay tuned for more updates! Thanks!

(Leo's POV)

(Y/N) and I went to the rooftops just to get some fresh air. She went a lot of training from Master Splinter today that's why she's tired and she wanted to relax. The two of us sat down and looked at the night sky.

"Leo! May I borrow your T-phone?" (Y/N) asked. Well, she is after the TMNT Legends game again. She got addicted on that game and I couldn't do anything. Mikey brainwashed her with video games.

"No, (Y/N)." I said as I am about to keep my T-phone but she still managed to take it away from my hand. "HEY!"

"Too late, Leo!" she said and turned my phone on. After a few swipes...

"LEOOOO!"

"What?"

"Why in the shell you put a password?!" (Y/N) complained.

I laughed at her reaction as she desperately wanted to unlock my phone.

"Leo, it's just one game! Promise I will always train with you everyday! That's a promise!" (Y/N) begged on her knees and making puppy eyes. I couldn't resist so I finally gave in.

"Okay... the password is Ninjutsu." I said.

(Y/N) leaped up with joy and thank me by giving me a hug. Somethings caught me off guard.  Everytime (Y/N) smiles, she's so beautiful and I examine her features. Her (eye color) eyes, her (hair length) (hair color) hair that dances with the wind, her voice and her personality.

"Wait oh..... Leo.... you're joking right?"

I shook my head and remove all my thoughts and looked at her. "Uhh.. you're sayin' something, (Y/N)?"

"I entered the word you said but it came up wrong!"

No way. I am pretty sure that ninjutsu is the password. There is no way that I would change the password.

Wait... I remember earlier at the lair when I came in to Donnie's lab while (Y/N) and Mikey are busy with their training.

"Hang on, Leo. I got this... I will figure out the password!"

<Flashback>

"Donnie?" I said as I entered through his door.

"Come in, Leo. Is there a problem?" my brother asked as he removed his googles and looked at me. He must be really busy with the retro-mutagen but I REALLY need his help right now.

"I'm er to change my password on my T-phone." I handed my phone and Donnie switched it to settings. After a few taps, Donnie handed me back the phone.

"Here, bro. Just type your desired password."

I sat down and think of a word that is hard for the others. "Pizza" is a common word for them. Katana.... Splinter..... CaptainLeoSoSoon..... (Y/N).....

(Y/N)....

That beautiful name...

The name of the person I like....

The girl I like....

The only one I like...

"Donnie, excuse me for a second." I said and he nodded. I went out his lab and I heard fighting noises of Mikey and (Y/N) in the dojo.

I looked at my phone again and I typed her name. But I doubted if she or my brothers figured out that (Y/N) is the password, everyone will know that I like her. Suddenly, Mikey went out and I accidentally press something on my phone. And that's the "Enter" button.

"Whatsup, dude?!" Mikey said, waving at me. I hid my phone on my back and waved back.

"Where's (Y/N)?"

"Well, she trained so hard and she's tired." my youngest brother answered and went to the kitchen to see Ice Cream Kitty.

I looked at my phone and my eyes widened in shock. The screen says that "Change of password completed! You are able to change your password again within 60 days."

"Nooooooooo!" my voice echoed all over the lair.

<End of flashback>

I felt embarassed of what I did and all I did was to sit down with (Y/N) behind me trying to unlock my phone by typing some random words.

"Abracadabra? Uh... no. Space Heroes? Nnnnno. Hamato? Eh, not that too. Shredderrrr???" (Y/N) mumbled.

Am I going to tell her what the password is? What if she doesn't like me back? What if this will ruin our friendship? What if—

"It wouldn't hurt unless you try..." she mumbled again and she pressed something on my phone. There's a deafening silence filled the atmosphere until there's a "beep" sound came from my phone.

(Y/N) is standing in front of me but she's not facing at me. She's looking at the ground with my T-phone on her hand. I started to get nervous.

"D-did you u-unlock it?" I asked and I couldn't avoid stammering due to nervousness.

"Yes." (Y/N) said. "I wrote my name on it..... and it turned out to be a correct password."

My heart starts to beat faster. I came closer to her and it is the time for me to express everything what my heart says. (Y/N) faced at me and I kissed her lips. She was shocked at first but she kissed back. I placed my hand on her chest and I could feel her heart beating like a drum.

Realizing what I am doing right now, I pulled away. I instantly regret of what I did. (Y/N)'s eyes soften and created a sad expession on her face.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. I was—" I was cut off when (Y/N) smashes her lips into mine. After a few seconds, we pulled away.

"You don't have to be sorry, Leo. I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

The End~