The Blue Moonlight 2 Prt. 2

<(Y/N)'s POV>

"Dudette! You beat my high score?!" Mikey cried as he looked at the video game where my score is higher than his. Technically, 2 points higher.

"Practice makes perfect, bro." I said proudly, standing up with my arms crossed.

Minutes later, their pizza delivery has arrived. Each one of us get one slice each.

"Hang on! I'll get some juice in the refrigerator." I stand up and went to the kitchen. I got the juice container and get 5 glasses.

I decided to wipe those glasses using a clean dry cloth. While I was wiping, a flashed came into my eyes. I saw Shredder's face inside the glass, making his evil laugh.

Shocked, I dropped the glass. Shatters into pieces as it collided to the floor. I gasped for air, then breathing in and breathing out. My left leg got injured because of the fragments, I am almost losing my balance.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Leo rushes into my side. Looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"I-I—"

Suddenly, Leo carried me bridal style and put me down on a couch. Everyone were worried, but Leo worries the most. He got his first aid kit from his room and treat the wound on my leg. I was still in shock, out of focus.

"You should be careful next time, okay?" Leo said with his calming voice. It calmed me down a bit but I finally breathed out.

"I.... had a vision..."

Leo looked at me as he finished.
"What is it, (Y/N)?"

He caressed my neck, making me look at him, "Tell me."

I replied, "Shredder..."

Leo's eyes were surprised, "Shredder?"

"DUDES! LOOK!" Mikey shouted as he raise the volume of the TV up so everyone can hear the news being reported there.

"Last night, the head of the Foot clan, Oroku Saki, also known as the Shredder, has been escaped from prison. The New York police department is still investigating on how the suspect freed himself from bars. And... breaking news! Mysterious killings and murders in different locations of New York—"

"What is going on in here?" Master Splinter asks and his eyes darted on the TV. He gasps as he saw the news about Shredder. He grabbed the remote control and put the volume down.

"Everyone listen." he said and the lair was now deafening in silence.

"Now, Shredder has finally returned. I know he will not stop hunting on us.... have his revenge... and to (Y/N)..."

My (eye color) orbs met with his brownish eyes as he continued his sentence, "...he may come after her as well."

Hearing this, Leo grabbed my hand, in a protective way, tightening his grip. It shows he doesn't want me to separate from him. He will protect me.

"We must prepare ourselves, my children."

We looked at each other. "For this.... is... war."

"Ohhhh... War? Kinda like, clan war in the Clash Of Clans game? We even don't have an archer queen yet!" Mikey said then Raph smacked the turtle's head, earning an "OW!" from him.

Donnie warned my friend, April about it on his phone. Raph called Slash to remind the Mighty Mutanimals as well. Leo was still beside me, now his arms were wrapped around me.

"Leo?" I called his name. He hummed a 'yes'.

"Follow me." I said as we entered the dojo. I tiptoed as I reached my sword from the wall and revealed it's blade from it's scabbard.

"Now I am going to use my sword again.... for our family." I said as I raised my weapon with the light reflected on the blade.

"I'm ready."

Meanwhile...

"Uhh, guys? We got a big problem here." Donnie said as he raised the volume of the TV again. It was Shredder. According to the news, it is a recorded video.

"I have returned, Hamato Yoshi. It's been a while. Let me offer you a deal, my old friend."

"Now, what does he want?" Raph asked. We were all focused on the TV.

"Give (Y/N) back."

"What?" I said.

"WHAT?!" all of the turtles followed.

"As I expected, they will come after you first, (Y/N)." Splinter said. We looked at the TV again.

"And if you don't follow, then Karai will be ours!"

"Karai? Sensei, that is the name of our TRUE daughter, right?" I asked.

"Miwa... Shredder took her away from me. When she had discovered the truth, before you came into us." he replied.

Leo looked at me and I can see anger in his eyes. He stood up and said, "A trade of our sister for my wife? Then, we can't just follow. We need a plan."

"This is just being started..." I added.

~To be continued...