Broken Foot, Broken Heart Prt. 2

Earlier...

"(Y/N), we need to talk." I was frying the 3rd sunny-side up when Raph came to the kitchen and say those words. After I finished cooking the breakfast, he and I had a serious talk.

"Have ya noticed Leo lately?"

I raised an eyebrow. "What 'bout Leo? You guys fought again and you're going to tell me the match report?"

"No, but I was thinking. Leo often checks his phone literally minute by minute! It's distracts our training and I'm wondering if have ya noticed the same."

What a topic. I immediately brought out a notebook and a pen. I wrote every suspcious work Leo did since this morning. On the very page, I wrote "Operation: Cheating Leo."

"Cheating eh? You just jumped to a conclusion again (Y/N)." Raph commented.

I put my pen down and glared at him. "This is my HYPOTHESIS, Raph."

"Well, it might be. Have ya heard about Karai yet?"

"Karai?"

Raph crossed his arms. "Yeah. The foot kunoichi and Leo's ex-crush."

My eyes grew up wide in shock. "A FOOT KUNOICHI?!"

Raph nodded. "A little advice for you, (Y/N). You better keep an eye of Leo. Don't let Karai rake him from you. I know you are better for Leo more than that girl." He said as he walked out.

"I take that." I whispered to myself.

<Flashback end>

I woke up in the middle of the night. Feeling strange and I'm unable to sleep. I looked around and realized that Leo is not there beside me.

"Leo!" I called out as I slammed the door open. I saw the turtles are up too. Leo is nowhere to be seen.

"He escaped again..." Raph mumbled.

"I got the signal from Leo's T-Phone! He's going to an abandoned building or somethin'" Donnie said.

"Okay, let's follow him." Raph said as the three turtles go to follow where Leo is up to.

"I'll go with you!" I said but I was stopped by Raph. "Ya don't need to. We will bring Leo back." he said as he left.

Hours passed on waiting, waiting, and waiting. I think I ate twenty pieces of pizza, drank dozens of japanese tea, watched 5 full episodes of Space Heroes, meditate then spar alone in the dojo while waiting.

Later, I heard footsteps coming. Raph and Mikey was carrying an injured Donnie then followed by Leo, who is wearing a strange-looking black armor.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ask Leo! It's his fault! He is been hanging out with Karai after all!" Raph replied as I quickly gave Leo a death glare.

"No, (Y/N). What you are thinking is wro—"

SLAP!

Everyone where shocked at my sudden action. I slapped Leo hard on his face. He fell on his knees as he cries in pain.

In fact, he's not the only one who's in pain...... I do.

"Wrong?! What am I thinking is wrong?! You've been working with Karai behind my back! .... Our backs! You are supposed to be our leader but... you guided us in the wrong way! Now Donnie's been hurt. I thought you promised that you'll stay by my side! You broke it. You just litterally broke it. I'm done with you!" I said as I walked into my bedroom and locked myself up.

Though Leo was been saying sorry a multiple times and keep on knocking on my door, I can't get over of this situation.

My heart was broken into pieces...

~To be continued