The Blue Moonlight 2 Prt. 9

(Leo's POV)

I spit out the brainworm Stockboy had put into me. I stepped on it until it dies. Now that's my payback for shutting my brain down. Suddenly, I hear a voice, cracked in pain. I looked at my back and brings me a horrible sight.

<play the track above>

There is (Y/N), bloodstained all around her body, penetrated by own katana?!

"(Y/N)...."

She fell on to her knees but I catch her in my arms. Did I just... stab her? No, this can't—No! I shook my head and held back tears.

"Leo..." (Y/N) managed to breath out.

"I-I'm sorry! I was...I-I was out of my mind. Shredder... he—"

"I know." she whispered and continues coughing up blood. The blade had struck her chest part, making her difficult to breathe. I can't look at her.

"It's all my fault! I've promised to you that I will protect you at any cost but I was the harm to you! You-You should've killed me back then. Nothing will hap—"

"It's not.. y-your fault, Leo. I know you can't d-do such a... thing." (Y/N) said and I noticed her breathing started to get slower. A tear rolled down from my face to her cheek.

"(Y/N), please stay!"

Her hand reached out and cupped my face. Wiping my tears as her breathing becomes slower and slower.

"Leo... thank you.... f-for everything..." she breathed out.

"Don't say that! You are not going to die. You gonna stay with me. We will must not be separated till death or Shredder do us part!"(reference "The School Fair " Prt. 4)

"Leo... I'll always here for you. Though, I-I'm not able t-to say your name again... and say... I love you." she tried her best to lean so our faces will meet.

"L-leo..." she was about to kiss me but her face fell on my shoulder. The sight couldn't sink in to me but it is so painful.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!" I screamed her name and my voice had echoed through the lair that later was filled with sobs.

I embraced her in my arms and kissed her. "I love you so much, (Y/N). I can't—"

I couldn't create a proper sentence for I am now filled with an unbearable sadness. The only choice I have is to use the healing hands. Hoping it will work, I carefully removed my katana from her chest an started to chant the matra. My hands started to glow and put my hands on her chest. Minutes passed, her wound did disappear but her skin turned pale and she's still not breathing.

It didn't work. I gently lie her down on the floor and went on my knees and cry for her. Later, Donnie came and saw this scene. He was shocked when I told him the whole thing.

"She saved me." I whispered.

Donnie wiped his tears, trying his best to find a pulse but found nothing. "I'm sorry, Leo. We have lost a member in our clan. She died as a Hamato."

Donnie helped me to get up for we need to go to the Shredder's hidden basement. I gave (Y/N) one last kiss before we leave.

Using the shellraiser, we reached everyone who was fighting Shredder and his comrades. When Donnie and I arrived, everyone was happy to see me.

Splinter and the rest of my brothers gave me a hug.

"Where is (Y/N)?" Splinter asked but before I answer, Kenjiro noticed the sadness in my eyes. He came closer, "Don't tell me—"

"Fools!" Shredder yelled. "Do you think all of you can stop me?!"

"We do! This battle is for peace... and for (Y/N)!" I replied back.

Tigerclaw, Fishface, Rahzar, Stockman, Bebop and Rocksteady came to fight with us and Shredder took his chance to leave us all behind.

"Turtles, Mutanimals, everyone in the Hamato clan. Let us take the Foot clan down once and for all!" I said as we divided into teams and went to different directions.

Karai, April and Casey targeted Dr. Stockboy, Tigerclaw will be fighting against Splinter, Leatherhead and Slash, Rahzar will face Mikey, Shinigami and Kenjiro, while Bebop and Rocksteady will be facing me, my brother's and Dr. Rockwell.

After a series of punches, kicks, water ballons, blows, slashes and science-related fighting skills, we caught them off guard.

My brothers and I proceeded to the place where the Shredder is. He appeared in the shadows and started to attack us one by one. Shredder is just too fast that's why our attack were not working.

Raphael got bruises all over of his body, Donnie and Mikey were thrown off from the roof but saved by April and Dr. Rockwell. It is I were the last one standing.

Shredder and I had an intense sword fight. I managed to block his attacks but sometimes I couldn't block his kicks when I'm off guard.
My body was almost at the edge of the rooftop.

"I can't believe that brainworm didn't work on you." Shredder said.

"But don't you know that brainworm is the reason why (Y/N) is gone?!" I asked.

My words had echoed through the place. Everyone where shocked about (Y/N)'s death. My heart was full of pain due to her loss. Shredder's eyes were softened.

"(Y/N)?"

I got my chance as I take a blow and I caught him off. I was about to do my next attack but he blocked it and I was dragged away. His blades were near to my neck and shell.

(Y/N)'s memories had filled me. I have missed her smile and the things we do together. Don't worry, (Y/N). Maybe this is my time to follow you.

Shredder raised his blade and I closed my eyes, waiting of what will happen next....

To be continued...