The Blue Moonlight Prt. 6

(Leo's POV)

It's been weeks since (Y/N) stayed with us. Today, I think this is the time for me to express what is inside my heart. My brothers and my sensei had helped me with this plan. I am just hoping (Y/N) will like it. In case this will end in an ultimate failure, that ruin our friendship as well.

"You ready bro?" Mikey asked. I smiled as I said a yes.

Donnie gave me a hand signal indicating that (Y/N) is coming. Everyone hid on their places while I'm trying to ease my nervousness away.

"Hey, Leonardo!" (Y/N) greeted. Until now, she still calls me on my full name.

"Hey, (Y/N). I've been wondering.... I... uhh..." keep yourself together, Leo! Don't stammer!

"What is it?" she asked.

"Can I ask you a favor? Remember the forest that was used by campers? Meet me on that place." I said.

"Okay, I'll go. Though it's way too far." she replied.

"I'll be waiting!" I said as I started to do my next plan. I secretly brought out a blue dress an placed it on the sofa as I take the shellraiser and leave.

(Y/N)'s POV

Leo asked me to meet him in a forest. Maybe he's having a surprise sleep over party or something for his brothers and he needs my help.

As I made my way to the living room, I saw a stunning blue dress on the family couch. On it's tag, it's written as "(Y/N), wear me! :-)"

"Is this.... mine?" I asked myself as I take it to my bedroom to try it on.

I looked myself in front of the mirror and I adored the dress so much. It suits perfectly for me. Did Leo gave this? If he did, then... how could I say thank you?

I prepared myself up and went to the forest Leo had mentioned. The place is so peace and quiet. I saw Leo.... and a picnic set.

"What is this all about?" I asked as I tried to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.

"It's all for you, (Y/N)." he answered.

I've lost of words. Leo did such an effort for me. But why?

Leo and I sat down on a mat and ate sandwiches. The place is perfect to take a good view at the night sky.

"I don't understand, Leonardo. Why did you spent too much effort for this?" I asked.

"Because I love you, (Y/N)." Leo answered.

Wait....

"What?"

"You heard me right, (Y/N). I've fallen madly in love with you." he said.

My heart starts to race. He likes me back. I thought it is impossible that Leo will like me for I am his enemy. I am from the Foot clan and nobody knows that. After all the failed attempts to kill him, all he gave me in return is love.

"(Y/N), I wanted to say jow I feel towards you. For me, you are so special and the best thing that happened in my life. You overwhelmed me. And I would like to take this opportunity..."

Before he can continue, Leo got down on one knee. Realizing what is happening, I started to tear up.

"(Y/N), will you be my girl?" he asked with a smile.

I couldn't fill the emotions right now. The back of my head, before I'll say YES, I must turn my back on the foot clan. I must rename myself as a new (Y/N). The new me that will accept the new twist of my life.

"Yes!" I answered. "For a thousand of times, Leo. Yes!"

"What did you just— Did you just call me Leo?"

Now that I called him on his nickname, there will be no regrets for me.

"Say that again, (Y/N)! Please!" he begged.

"Yes, Leo! I love you, Leo! I mean it." I said as the tears of joy streamed down to my face.

Leo gaves a warm embrace. The moon shone it's light upon us, making the forest reveal it's beauty. There are rare blue roses nearby and fireflies seems like stars shining around us.

This was the best thing happened in my whole life. If my beloved Leo wanted this moment to last forever, and so  am I.

To be continued~