Dark Prt. 2

"One step to go and here we are!" I said as Leo and I made it to the kitchen. I let him sit down and I prepared his breakfast.

"It's fried egg, isn't it?" he asked.

"How did you know?"

"One of my favorites, I can identify it by it's smell." Leo said.

After I helped him at his breakfast, we went to my room and I played my piano for him to calm his mind. He liked every music I played.

I guided him in every place he wants to go. I'm always there for him to be his eyes. But I couldn't stand seeing him like this. He can't even help his brothers when patroling. He can't lead them for he is now blind.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes, Leo."

"Kindly take me to the dojo. I want to medidate for a while." he said. I guided him to the dojo. He said he wanted to be alone so he can concentrate so I left him there.

"Leo, just call me if you're done!" I said as I closed the doors of the dojo.

This is the perfect opportunity to go to Donnie's lab. I made a plan for Leo to get his eyesight back. I knocked to the door.

"Who's there?" Donnie asked.

"It's me, (Y/N). We need to talk."

Donnie opened the door and let me in. "What do you want us to talk about?" he asked as the two of us sat down.

"Donnie, I need your help. I have a plan to help Leo get his eyesight again." I said.

"What plan?"

An hour later...

"(Y/N)! Are you crazy?! Are you sure about this plan?!"

"But Donnie, this is the only way!"

Right after I revealed my plan, Donnie didn't agree with me and now we are having an arguement right now.

"There are lot of alternate solutions for that but not THAT!" Donnie said.

"Do—"

"Do you know what will happen to Leo when you will do that?!"

I gave Donnie a sad look and answered, "I know but this is the only thing I do. All I need is your help and your brothers."

Donnie stood up on his seat and hugged me so tight. I assume that the genius is crying.

"If that's what you want then, I'll call Raph and Mikey right away. (Y/N) go to Leo, now." Donnie said as we walked out of his lab.

The night comes, I helped Leo lay down on his bed. "You're okay now, Leo?"

"Better." he smiled.

"Anything you would like to ask before I go to bed?"

Leo hold my hand and tighten his grip. "Can you stay with me... for a while?" he asked.

I nodded and I lay down next to him. We cuddled with each other's arms.

"Leo?"

"Hmmm?"

"I love you." Leo smiled when he hear those words. "I love you too, (Y/N)"

"Leo... what if we'll never see each other again?"

Leo immediately tighten his hug. "I will never let that happen."

"What if you got angry to me and you'll never forgive me?" I asked him again.

"That will not happen."

"But what if—"

"(Y/N), are you okay? It's seems like you're going to leave me forever." he said and he formed a sad look on his face.

"No, I'm—"

"(Y/N), you told me you love me, right?"

"Yes, with all of my heart."

"Good." he stroked my forehead, "Then, you will not leave me."

I don't want to waste this opportunity. I kissed his lips and he kissed me back. I want to make this moment memorable because this is maybe the last time I'll be with him before I'll start my plan.

He pulled away, "Seems you're acting strange, (Y/N). Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing, Leo. I just missed you. You need to go to sleep." I said as I hummed his favorite song. Leo drifted to sleep and I silently cried while looking at his sleeping figure.

"If only you knew..." I whispered.

-To be continued