Wherever You Will Go Prt. 3

(Y/N)'s POV

"Yes, I was." he answered.

Hearing this, I hugged the turtle so tight. At last, I finally met my hero. I could feel his arms wrapped around me. He hugged me back! I rested my head on his plastron and I hear his heartbeat. I wonder why his heartbeat is too loud.

Suddenly, I heard some gasps behind me. There are three more turtles like him.

"Leoooo... he's got a girl." the orange masked turtle said which it made my face turned red as a tomato.

"Yeah, Leo. You haven't told us about her yet." the purple masked one added. So I realized the name of my hero is Leo.

"Le-leo?" I asked.

He smiled at me, "Yes. My name is Leonardo but Leo for short."

Then, I realized that I haven't introduced myself yet. "Anyway, I am—"

"(Y/N) (L/N)." Leo continued.

My eyes got widen, "Y-you know my name." I commented and Leo chuckled.

"Okay, in order we will not destroy the lovey-dovey atmosphere of yours, we will just go back to our lair." Raph said.

"You may." Leo answered and the three turtles jumped from rooftop to rooftop on their way home. It is just Leo and I.

"So... uh... I found this." Leo said as he handed me the letter I made a while ago. "I'm glad you recieved it." I replied.

"And... um...honestly, I've watched you sing yesterday." he added.

"You do?" I asked and he nodded. I am really shy to sing in front of people but Leo really hear me sing? He's such a stalker.

"If I could then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I''ll go wherever you will go..."

Leo started to sing my favorite song. The one that my Mom and Dad used to sing for me when I was nine or ten.

Run away with my heart, run away with my hope, run away with my love

I started singing. Leo and I sat down on the rooftop and watched the stars. This is the most beautiful night I ever experienced.

-The End-

At the lair...

Mikey: Master Splinter!

Splinter: Yes, Michaelangelo.

Mikey: About Leonardo... he's.... already got a girl.

Splinter: Ah.

Raph: That's it?! That's only your reaction?

Splinter: Leonardo really inherited my romantic skills.