The Blue Moonlight Prt. 3

On the next morning, I woke up a bit late but I have a new training session in the dojo. When I came out from my room, a good smell of breakfast had made me stop. I immediately run into the kitchen and saw (Y/N), preparing fried eggs, pancakes and milk for breakfast.

"Good Morning, Leonardo!" she greeted.

"Good morning, (Y/N). I'm kinda starving when I inhaled a fresh fragrance of pancakes." I said.

"Thanks. Wait on the table and I'll serve it for you." (Y/N) said as I sat down on the dining table, feeling excited. Actually, the ramen she cooked was so delicious. But because I ate too much, that gave me a hard time to sleep.

(Y/N)'s POV

I am cooking breakfast for the turtles today. Leonardo was the last one who gets up while the others were training.

But that will gave me an opportunity to do my plan. While preparing his breakfast, I put a poison on his glass of milk. I set them on a tray and placed it in front of him.

"Here's your breakfast. I hope you like it, Leonardo." I said.

"Thanks! You're so kind." Leo said.

So kind? That crushes my heart a bit. For I was about to poison him while he's eating.

After he ate the pancakes and eggs, the glass of milk was left and he's going to take a drink.

(Y/N), are you sure about this? No, I must not! My brother didn't teach me to harm people. I must....

I ran and quickly punched the glass out from Leo's hand causing the milk poured down and the glass was shattered into pieces on the floor.

"(Y/N)? Why did you do that?" Leo asks me calmly but perplexed.

"Leo, did you drink anything?" I asked him worried.

"No, I haven't. I was about to drink it but you punched the glass away from me." Leo replied.

"Good! I saw an algae there so I did it. Hang on, I'll make another one." I make that as an excuse as I go back to the kitchen.

(Y/N) what are you thinking?! You should've let him drink that! You idiot! I scolded myself in my head. Next time, no distractions!

I gave another glass of milk and Leo finished his breakfast. "Thanks, (Y/N)." he said.

"Anytime." I replied.

Later, Mikey invited me to watch them train in the dojo. Their master tell them that the last turtle standing will win.

The training goes on when Donnie and Mikey were knocked off by Leo and Raph. Now, the two of them were left.

I watched them train. They are really excellent fighters. But that didn't scare me at all. They will fall right after I finish my plan to eliminate their leader in blue.

Minute by minute, I found myself staring at Leonardo again. I could tell which of the two will win. I tried to snap my gaze but I couldn't.

"Go Leonardo!" I cheered so suddenly. Wait, what did I just said?!

"Aweeeeee! (Y/N)'s cheering for Leo." Mikey teased.

Leonardo formed a smile on his face as he kick Raph on his shell, making him fell on the ground. Leo wins.

I smile formed on my face. This is the first time I didn't fake-smiled. I've never smiled like forever. Why? How does this mutant make me smile? He's the killer of my brother, remember?

After the training, Leo approaches me. "(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you.." he smiled at me and that makes my heart skipped a beat.

"F-for what?" I almost mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

"For cheering me up back there."

"It's nothing."

"For you it's nothing but for me, it's an energy booster." he said.

"Whatever." I commented half-heartedly.

I need to get rid of my feelings! I had to...

~To be continued