The Blue Moonlight 2 (Leo & (Y/N)'s Special Arc)

<Leo's POV>
<(Y/N)'s POV>
<Author's POV>
Please don't get confused. This is a dual-point of view story.

I woke up as the sun shines so brightly. It already morning. (Y/N) and I were still on the boat.

"(Y/N), wake up." I said. Her eyes opened and smiles at me.

"Good morning, Leo." I greeted him. Leo kissed my cheek and reply me with a "Good Morning."

I scanned my bag looking for something to eat for breakfast. There is a topperware with two slices of pizza in it. The two of us get one slice each but that didn't satisfy our hunger.

"Sorry, Leo. That's the only food I packed." (Y/N) apologizes with a sad look. I placed a hand on her head.

"You don't need to apologize, my love." I replied.

Suddenly, the boat came to a stop. It had reached a dry land. (Y/N) and I hopped down and look around to some trees and bushes for something to eat. Thank to our ninja abilities, we managed to harvest some fruits.

Leo puts down a blanket, we placed the fruits altogether an sat down. Now, that made me remember the first time we had a picnic deep into the woods.

"Here, I got blue berries" Leo said as he hand me some.

"Blue, really?" I commented as I picked a blueberry. When I look closer, Leo must've mistook this fruit a blueberry.

"Leo, where did you get this? They are.... Night shade berries—"

"Oh, I thought they're blue berries." Leo replied and started to eat one.

I gave him an annoyed look, "They're poisonous."

Hearing those words, I started to spit the berry I ate. Good thing, I didn't swallow it. Quickly, I drank some water.

"Uh Leo... I'm supposed to throw that thing away because.... it has worms."

My eyes widen as I spit the water I just drank. I am really embarrassed. (Y/N) is just here beside me, laughing.

TIME SKIP

After a three-hour hike, we finally reached our destination. It is the old abandoned church where we get married.

"We made it..." I said.

"Let's go!" Leo said as we ran to the place.

"I guess we can stay here." I suggested.

Leo smiled at me and held my hand, "I have an idea."

He started to pick up some flowers and gave them to me. Before I could ask what is the purpose of those flowers, he removes his blue mask and ties it around on his neck but not tight. I found myself staring at him. It is rare to see him without his mask.

"There! Bowtie and Bouquet, check. But... somethings missing." I said.

"What is it?" (Y/N) asked. From our stuff, I got her long blue scarf and put it on her head. I secured it with her hair clips so it will not fall off.

"Perfect! Now we have the veil!" I said with a proud look on my face.

(Y/N) looked around. Then a smile formed in her face. "Leo, this means..."

"Yes, love. We will renew our vows." I said, completing her sentence.

We held hands as we enter to the church and walked down the aisle. We remember the days we've been together, how our story started, our promises and our 'I do's'.

We promised that no matter what will happen, we shall be inseparable.

Right after, Leo and I seized the moment. We had filled this abandoned place with love and happiness. In a cave near the church is where we seek shelter. We put our things behind as we enjoy our moments together.

We lay down on the grass and watched the sky.

Meditate with the nature together.

Build some firewood during the night.

Tell some stories we like to tell.

Sleep on each other's embrace.

Help each other to gather some needs and supplies.

We live as if we're one.

...............

The sun sets down...

It is now the fifth night stay in the place. Leo had just finished his funny story while we are now resting under the cave with a firewood that will keeps us warm.

"Leo?"

"Hmmm?"

"I am just hoping one day the feud of the two clans will be over. And the Foot clan will be destroyed forever."

"It's not that easy. But I am hoping, too."

"I have finally feel the peace I wanted when we got here. And I hope I will feel the same peace once we go back to New York."

"Someday we will."

"Someday..."

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes, Leo?"

I breathed out the words I'm going to say, "I love you."

(Y/N) smiles at me and replied, "I love you too, Leo."

We cuddled each other as silence was filled with our heartbeat and our breathing.

Suddenly, our T-phones rang simultaneously. We both got up as we check out on each other's phones.

"A speed message..."

"...from Donnie."

When Leo and I started to read Donnie's message, I let out a gasp and Leo's eyes were full of disbelief.

"(Y/N)... I think..."

"... somethings not right here."

"Of course, it's not right. It is left!"

"Leo, this is serious! There is no time for jokes! Donnie just—"

"I know. Then we must do something. Splinter told us not to look back no matter what happens. You stay here and I'll be back."

I grabbed Leo's hand and tighten my grip not to let him go. "I'll go with you!"

"(Y/N), it's dangerous."

"Remember our vows, we promised that no matter what will happen, we shall be inseparable." I said.

What she said was right. We must be inseparable. I have no choice for it is only (Y/N) and I were here and we needed each other.

We have to.

To be continued...