The Blue Moonlight (Opening)

Author's Note: "The Blue Moonlight" is now my longest Leo x Reader. So I decided to make it like a drama. And I create an "opening".

I'll leave it to your inagination so here we go!
You can go back to this part before you read another "The Blue Moonlight" part.

Title: "You Raise Me Up" Japanese Version.
--------------------------------

<Play the track above>

Cherry blossom petals flew with the wind.

Urunda hitomi no oku ni

"The Blue Moonlight" title was shown. Hamato and Foot emblems were on the background.

Kawaranu kimi no sugata

Leo wished on a shooting star while (Y/N) stood on a building with tears formed in her eyes.

"Doko made sekai wa tsuzuku no"

All members of Foot clan and Hamato clan were ready for a battle.

Todaeta hibi no kotoba

Both clans are having a battle.

Kogoeru arashi no yoru mo

(Y/N) was standing beside the flag of Foot clan, holding her sword. Then a shadow of her brother and Shredder appeared beside her.

Mada minu kimi he tsuzuku

Leo was standing beside the flag of Hamato clan, holding his twin katanas. Then the shadow of Splinter appreared beside him.

Oshiete umi wataru kaze

Leo and (Y/N) held hands as their lips make contact.

Inori wa toki wo koeru

The flag of the Foot clan had been burned down. Ashes flew into the air.

Inori wa toki wo koeru

The moon shines it's blue light into the sky as Leo and (Y/N)'s weapons were left on a battlefield. It flashes "Written by AngelaMiyogawa4869" in the end.