Loved Away Prt. 5

<(Y/N)'s POV>

"You..." Shredder threatened me. I attack him using a one quick strike of my katana and did a backflip. He dodged it.

"Who are you?" he asked. I am not going to introduce myself but instead I'm going to introduce him the sharpness of my weapon. I did some series of kick and sword combinations making him lose his balance.

It started to rain and I can see fear in his eyes but tried his best not to show it.

"I know your movements..." Shredder said.

"You must know who were you facing." I replied as I attacked him but he dodged it again.

"Reminds me of (Y/N)." Shredder spoke.

"Many people die because of wrong conclusions." I replied as I pointed the blade to him.

Master Splinter and Karai got up and we surrounded him.

"I am correct. You are just like (Y/N). But I have no enough time for you." he said as he started to target Splinter and Karai.

"Oh no, you have." I said as I attacked him so he will lose sight of my sensei and his daughter who sucessfully escaped.

"NO!" He yelled as I took the chance to stab him on the back. I pulled out my weapon back as Shredder fell on his knees.

I jumped out the building as I helped the others to bring the footbots down.

"Foot! Retreat! Tigerclaw said as they followed. Everyone were cheering on their victory.

"Not bad, (R/N). You're great out there!" Raph said as he playfully punched my shoulder. I am just standing there, shocked, couldn't believe I'll be able to see them again.

"What's wrong, (R/N)?" Donnie asked, "Are you okay?"

"And why are you holding (Y/N)'s sword?" Leo asked.

<play the track>

Tears started to stream down on my face and couldn't hide how much I missed them. I couldn't create a proper sentence.

"G-guys..."

"Why are you crying, (R/N)? Did my homemade pizza made you cry?" Mikey asked, concerned.

"Perhaps  we should tell you the truth." Splinter appeared with Karai who quickly gave me a hug. She must've known already.

"K-karai, do you know (R/N)?" Leo asked, confused.

Karai looked at her father and gave her a nod. "This girl...."

I smiled as Karai introduced me in front of them, "Donatello, you've mention at you guys found this girl dead and came back to life, am I correct?"

"Y-yes, indeed." he replied.

"She came back to life because... (Y/N)'s soul is in her." Karai explained.

Everyone were confused. Leo asked, "W-what do you mean?"

Splinter put a hand on my shoulder. "She is the reincarnation of (Y/N)."

Everyone looked at me in awe. Leo slowly come closer. "(Y/N)?"

"L-Leo... I-" I began to take a step to come near to him.

"That's why you know my name even though I haven't introduce myself back there." he said.

(Go back to Loved Away part 2, the part where (R/N) called Leo's name to lend her his katana while fighting then moments later, he introduced himself to her)

"Leo... I am so—" he didn't let me finish and he quickly trapped me into his arms. The same warmth... I miss this. I could hear him crying. I hugged him back and cherish the moment.

"Oh (Y/N), I thought you won't be back into my arms again. I thought I will never see you again..." he said in tears.

"I am not going anywhere, Leo..." I said, "Just as I promised."

"(Y/N)!!!" Three remaining turtles gave me a group hug. I am so happy that I'll be able to see my family again.

Suddenly, my hand started to glow as if I am disappearing. Now Shredder is dead, my mission here is done. I can go back now to the afterlife.

"(Y/N)... you were..." Leo spoke then I dropped my katana and fell on my knees, I can't move my body. No, this isn't my body. It belongs to someone else. Leo caught me in his arms. My (eye color) eyes had met his sapphire orbs, filled with sadness.

"Guys... I think this is the proper time for me to say goodbye."

"(Y/N), you're staying with us. Please, not again!" Leo broke down seeing me like this. "Leo, I'll always there for you." I said and put my hand on his cheek, wiping his tears.

"I'll always be alive."

Karai kneeled down next to you, "(Y/N)... please... I can't stand seeing my friend who treated me as a sister suffering like this!"

"I will not suffer anymore, Karai." I said as everyone were in tears, "I am now a spirit that will feel no pain."

The sight I saw was truly heartbreaking, especially Leo. He held my hand and pulled me into his arms. "I'm sorry if I didn't recognize you." he whispered.

"You don't have to be sorry. It took me a while to take over (R/N). I wanted to stay for long but... I need to go back." I said.

Leo leaned in and kissed me. I closed my eyes as I kissed back. I am praying that this will not be the last time. A light shine upon me as I got separated from (R/N).

I stood up as I see Leo wept, carrying (R/N)'s lifeless body in his arms. His brothers, sensei and friends cry with him too. They can't see me anymore. But before the light took over me, Leo mouthed out the words I wanted to hear from him again...

"I love you, (Y/N)."

The end.