Splinter's Book Prt. 7

When Ryosuke had exited my room,

"Phew, that's close." (Y/N) said as we got up. And phew, she released me.

"(Y/N), why? Why did you leave an important meeting?" I ask and her eyes sparkled as she smiles.

"It's just that... I want to see you." She replied. She what?!

My heart started to pound inside of my chest. And I think my face is more red than Raph's mask.

"You teaser!"

"I am not teasing!" she said as she threw me my pillow.

"HEY!" and she slapped her hand on my mouth again. "Ryosuke might return again! You really sleep noisily, your highness!" she said mimicking Ryosuke's words a while ago.

"Wha-you.." I wasn't unable to continue as she looked at me in my eyes.

(Y/N) made a serious look. "There is a reason why I come here."

There is a part of me that was happy for her to come into my room. The times that we went through were still kept in to my mind. My heart beats loudly as she held my hand and placed it on my chest. I think I fell in love with her, with the blue-eyed yokai daimyo.

"A few nights ago, I won in our spar, correct?"

"Y-yeah."

"I've decided for my reward." She said as her cold eyes started to fill with warmth. "Leo, I don't want to keep this from you more longer. Ever since the day you saved me from that fire, it feels like a demon like me had entered heaven." she started. She is not using her usual bossy-like voice, this one is gentle that my ears couldn't handle.

"Leo, I... I don't know... I don't understand... why does my heart beats loudly like a taiko when I am with you." My eyes widened, which means she... she loves me back! The Great (Y/N) (L/N) had fallen in love with me!

"I get it." I said as I had the courage to pull her close and embraced her. She was shocked at first but she eventually hugged me back.

"(Y/N), you may have conquered most parts of Japan, but you also conquered my heart." I confessed. Her eyes showed hint of surprise then she gave me a smile.

I did not waste time as I leaned toward her and kissed her. Realizing of what I am doing, I immediately pulled away. Her eyes shows no emotion, and I felt disappointed for her lips aren't responding.

"I- I am sorry." I apologized and looked away. (Y/N) used her hand to make me face to her.

"Why apologize? In fact, you are the first guy who had ever made me speechless." (Y/N) replied as she presses her lips into mine. My heart feels like it was going to burst. I can feel hers the same too. No one knows how long the kiss lasts until we pulled away for air.

"I love you, (Y/N)"

She gave me a loving smile, "Aishiteru, Leo. And for my reward, I want you to give me your heart."

"If that's what the daimyo wants..." I said and I trapped her in my arms as her ear was placed on my heart. "...I shall obey." and I want us to understand each other.

"Good." she said. Time passed by, I didn't noticed that (Y/N) and I had slept with each other's arms.

<The sun rises as (Y/N)-sama's favorite rooster crows...>

<Author's POV>

"Lord Leonardo! Lord Leonardo..." Donnie had stopped to the door of Leo's room and knocked.

"Uh...Leo. You need to get up. Lord Mitsu said that you guys had a schedule. History and Biology classes to be exact." but no one answered.

"Bro?" Donnie called as he carefully opened the door and the next thing he saw is indeed surprising.

"WHAT THE EGG CELLS AND SPERM CELLS COLLIDE IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!" Donnie's reaction had awoken Leo and (Y/N), who were sleeping next to each other's arms. The two got up.

"Donnie, it's too early for you a make such a nois-" Leo looked at (Y/N). Their eyes met and both got widened.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Later, footsteps were heard. Ryosuke, Mitsu and Takeru had arrived at the scene respectively.

Ryosuke: Vassal, why are you screaming---WHAT THE HECK?!

Takeru: Nah, Ryosuke. You're overeacti--innng....OH THE *censored*

Mitsu: (stretching) I just got up.. why is there a commotion he--MILORD! MILADY!

Leo and (Y/N) scoot away from each other.

"My, my. (Y/N)-sama, I think you are rushing things." Takeru replied.

"I hate to say this but Takeru's right. I never knew the Blue-eyed Yokai daimyo had a fresh catch." Ryosuke added.

"The leader of the Kazenami clan is of-FISH-ially in a relation-SHIP." Mitsu and Donnie said simultaneously. (Well, both nerds.)

"SHUT IT!!!" Leo and (Y/N) said simultaneously as both got up and walked away. (Y/N) walks out from the room and Leo went in his manor.

The four vassals still continues their discussion.

Ryosuke: By the way, I had mentioned that Lady (Y/N) had went to a horseback riding last night.

Mitsu: Missing an important meeting for the first time in forever.

Takeru: (formed a huge grin) Well, I think our highness didn't ride on a horse but instead she rode on someone.

Donnie: Exactly. (That's my big brotherrrrr!!!!!!)

<At the meeting hall>

The meeting had started as the vassals and (Y/N) sat down. Leo sits beside (Y/N) for he is the new prince.

"Takeru, any reports from your mission?" (Y/N) asked.

"I spy on to the Genji's hideout outside Kyoto, Milady. As expected, they will send ten thousand soldiers in the battle. Sending them to every angle near to Kazenami. I guess that's all they have. Good thing I had listened to their plans on their temple." he replied.

"The ninjas we had caught had replied the same thing." Ryosuke added.

"Ten thousand? Then in that case, I will be sending fifteen thousand to come with us. They will be divided into three groups and serves as layers of our defense. Mitsu, Ryosuke, you two will join with me on the front bases. I will leave to Takeru for the arrangements. I am looking for a way to be unpredictable to our enemy and unmask the identity of their leader." (Y/N) explained as they nod their heads at the same time.

"And as for you, Leo..."

"Ah, yes?" Leo brought back his attention to the daimyo.

(Y/N) took a deep breath. "Be careful." Leo's eyes grew wide.

All of the people in the hall looked and whispered at each other.

"They might come after you as well. I had a feeling that you are the one they're after, or worse you might be a hostage to get themselves close to me." she added.

To be continued...