Loved Away BLOOPERS

1
Before we get started, just want to say thank you because this book has now over 1000 votes!

<the cast and crew clapped their hands>

Everybody: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

Author: (a van came from nowhere) Ahhhhhhhh!

Everyone: Ms. Angela!!!!

The foot soldiers kidnapped her and they ran away. That's why the update stops during the part 3 of this segment.

Mikey: Well I will take over of the shooting in Ms. Angela's place!

Leo, Donnie, Raph, (Y/N): NOT A GOOD IDEA, MIKEY!

2
This segment is so special because (Y/N) will be playing two roles. One as herself and one as (R/N).  But during breaks, the four turtles tried to act out like which person they are going to pick.

Mikey: (he picked Leo) Look I'm Leo. Guys... you have to be quiet! Quiet down!

(Donnie and Raph laugh with their lungs out)

Leo: I sound nothing like that!

Raph: Yeah, we're laughing because you sound nothing like that.

3
Three weeks later... Ms. Angela came back. The camera was facing at her.

Author: That's it! I managed to escape. Thanks for waiting again! I just need Donnie to check my health status and we will get back to shoot in no time!

4
The last scene was shot at the rooftops. We all know that scene was full of tears but...

Pigeon Pete was on the other building with a telescope watching the entire scene.

Author: (Get megaphone from a crew) Wait, there is one member of the mutanimals who is missing!

Pigeon Pete: Opps.

Author: Come here, Pigeon Pete and we will start the scene.... from the very beginning!

Donnie: Seriously?!

Raph: We just waste our tears here!

Mikey: (still crying)

Leo: I gave all my all to make everyone cry on this scene!

(Y/N): I'm t-tired holding my breath!

Stay tuned!!!!