Splinter's Book Prt. 9

<Four weeks passed...>

Royals coming from the different clans had arrived. The Kazenami Temple were filled with people. Not only the royals had attended even this rare celebration but also the workers, commoners and farmers. This is also the first time in the history that the Kazenami temple gates had been opened for everyone.  All of them had sent gifts and cards to (Y/N) and to Leo. But where are those people I had mentioned?

Donnie entered into the room where Leo's preparing. He's with the other male vassals including (Y/N)'s officials.

"Seriously? Carrying these gifts all the way to Leo's room is too much of being a vassal!" he complained, putting the gifts down.

"Donnie?" Leo came out wearing his formal attire.

"Woah, I've never seen you like this, bro."

"I've never been happier." Leo replied.

The smile on Donatello's face didn't last long as something went into his mind.

"Well, a little bit brother-to-brother talk, I think marrying (Y/N) is a bad idea."

"Why?" he asked.

Donnie formed a sad look on his face, "Well, what will happen to the two of you, one day will wake up and then the wormhole will summon to bring us back home? Not only (Y/N) will loss something important but also you."

Leo continues to put his formal attire and looked at himself at the mirror, "Then I will not come back."

"What?!"

"I already made my decision, Donnie. And I don't have any regrets. I am happy with (Y/N)." he said.

"Even if it means leaving US behind? That's crazy! How can I explain this to Splinter? I should say, "Father, Leonardo had became a total jerk because he got married with your favorite character in your book.", is that it? They even don't know what we are doing."

"Father will understand, Donnie. Just tell them when you get back." Leo said.

"Oh brother..." Donnie pulled his older brother with an embrace. "That's your decision and I'm happy for you as your lil' brother."

Leo hugged back, "Thanks bro."

Meanwhile, (Y/N), who was already dressed in a white kimono, took a peak on the castle grounds where the wedding will be held. Among in the crowd, Leo is still nowhere in sight. She went out of her room just to give herself some fresh air and to remove her nervousness.

"Mom, Dad, I'm going to be married." I whispered as if she's talking to her parents.

She was about to go to the ceremony but suddenly, a kunai (a short bladed weapon wielded by a ninja) had landed before her feet. She picked it up and quickly recognized it's clan symbol. "Genji?!"

Also a skilled ninja, (Y/N) twirled the kunai on a fast pace and sent it flying across the window where the Genjis just break in and blocked the attack. (Y/N) immediately brings out her katana under her wedding dress (wait, does a bride can wield a deadly weapon on her wedding day?) and knocked her enemies down in one swing.

She looked at the window where a tall masked ninja had entered and revealed his face to her. "Torubi..." she whispered.

"It's was nice to meet you again, Lady (Y/N)." Torubi replied as he pointed his katana on the young daimyo. "Happy wedding to you and your lover, (Y/N). I brought you a gift."