The School Fair Prt. 4

"Why the heck did ya just brought us in a marriage booth?" I yelled at my four crazy friends beacuse they brought Leo and I in such a trouble.

"We want you guys to get married!" the girls answered at the same time. We have no choice but to enter that booth.

The people in charge of that booth wanted me to wear a wedding gown and a veil. They arranged my hair a bit and put flowers on it.

The ceremony got started. My friends were sitting on some chairs as Leo first walked into the aisle.

"The entrance of the bride!" (F1) announced as I walked on a red carpet.

The music played as I marched down the aisle. (F3) was filming the whole thing. Leo was there, wearing a suit, waiting for me. Everyone are smiling at me.

Leo held my hand as we stand in front of a fake priest on a fake altar. Actually, he created a boring speech that made me almost slept on Leo's shoulder. Then hers's the part that everyone was waiting.

"Do you, Leonardo Hamato, take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as you both shall live?"

Leo smiled at me, "I do."

Once he answered, my friends started screaming, not in horror, but because of the sweetness happening in this booth right now.

"Do you, (Y/N) (L/N), take Leonardo Hamato to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as you both shall live?"

Leo suddenly leane on and whispered to my ear, "Say the words, say you do, say it loud and clear so Karai can hear you from afar."

"Is Karai here?" I whispered back.

"Just kidding, (Y/N)."

"I DO!"

Then, once again my friends are screaming in celebration. When I said those words, the fake priest has gave us two blue ribbons that serves as our rings. Leo tied one on my ring finger.

"(Y/N), the first time I met you, that was also the first time I fell for you. After all the challenges, we are here, still together. I hope we will not end up just on a fake marriage but we will end up on the real thing one day. I love you with all of my heart, (Y/N). Thank you for everything." Leo confessed and I started to tear up.

"Till Shredder do us part..." Leo added.

Then, I tied a blue ribbon on his ring finger and started to give my message, "Leo, you really changed my life for the better. You are so precious to me and I will never let anyone ruin the connection between you and me. I love you, Leo. Till Shredder do us part."

After the exchange of rings, we held hands and smiled each other.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss." the fake priest announced.

Leo moved my veil and he quickly smashes his lips into mine. First I was shocked but eventually I kissed back. Everyone in the marriage booth are clapping their hands.

Leo pulled and said, "Best. Day. Ever."

"How was the humanizing watch?"

"30% percent battery."

"Well, Leo we better get out of here before it runs out." I whispered.

We took pictures before we went out of the booth. But later, we had to leave the place before Leo turns back to a turtle again. We pretend that we had a curfew so they let us out.

"See you on the next day!" (F1) said waving at us.

"Yes, we will be coming back!" Leo  replied.

"Really, huh?" I asked while we're walking all way back to the lair.

"I love my stay here, (Y/N). Thank you. I felt what it feels to be human. It is a great experience." he said smiling at me. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, (Y/N)." he said.

"I love you too, Leo." I replied then he turned back to a turtle and we went back to the lair, holding each other's hand with blue ribbons on it.

~The End