Remember Me? Prt. 1

This story was based on the episode "Mutant Apocalypse". I didn't like the ending tho. I wish there will be a part 2.

<(Y/N)'s POV>

Donnie, Raph, Mikey and I were keep on searching for Leo for days now but still, no use. Maybe this must be the fourth day of our search. The three is now loosing their hope....

But I STILL believe that Leo is somewhere out there.

I remember...

There was a Kraang ship full of mutagen came from nowhere into the sky. None of us expected these. The night was just peace and quiet when THAT ruined everything.

I remember Leo pushed his brothers into safety. But I was on a spot where will the ship will collide.

"(Y/N)!" he screamed my name as he swiftly ran through me and wrapped me into his arms.

BLAST!

Everything turned quiet.
Everything turned black.
I felt my beloved turtle's tears ran into my face as I passed out...

I woke up with Raph and Donnie with me. At first, I was freaked out but they told me the whole story. Raph turned into some an old and... aged turtle while Donnie turned into a half-robot and a half-turtle.

Surroundings changed too. Once a beautiful city.... turned into an empty dessert.

I struggled to get some food and water for me and for my companions. My stomach growls for food, but my heart shouts for Leo.

I cannot even sleep at night for I am worried sick about him. My head was filled with thoughts. What if he didn't survive the blast? What if he didn't make it?

What if he's gone?

My heart just screamed a big "NO!" at that part. Leo wouldn't leave me just like that, right? I knew Leo wouldn't do that to his brothers, too.

I miss him so much...

Suddenly, I heard Donnie brought out some left-over food and placed it on my lap with a tray.

"(Y/N), you didn't eat breakfast yet. Here." he said.

"I'm not hungry."

"Not hungry? Your stomach seems so tough but you must eat."

"What about you and Raph?"

"We're full. Don't worry, Mikey and  Chompy will send us food later." Donnie said and left. I just lay down on my bed that was made of garbage bags.

I hugged myself and looked around. The moments back on New York... how I missed them. I feel like I am incomplete. We are incomplete without Leonardo. The turtle I loved the most. Tears streammed down to my cheeks and I closed my eyes.

"Leo... where are you...?" I whispered as I drifted myself to sleep.