He's Dating A Swimmer Prt. 1

(Y/N)'s POV

Today is the celebration for my family and I. Many family relatives have come too. Last Saturday, I competed for the Swimming Championships and I won the championship title.

"Congratulations, (Y/N)! You are awesome!" one of my cousins greeted me.

"Thanks!" I replied.

"Pizza for my champion!" my mother said as she put down the boxes of my favorite food on the table.

"Thanks, Mom!" I said when I took a piece and bite.

The party starts as there is music playing and the place looked like a disco party. We ate and talked everything about my experiences during the swimming competitions.

"So... (Y/N), when you will get a boyfriend?" my bestfriend asked and my eyes widen in shock. To be honest, I don't about those things yet.

I smiled at her, "I... uh... I haven't found my prince charming yet but I know he will come unexpectedly."

"What is your ideal man?"

"A swimmer?"

"A celebrity?"

"Or a martial artist?"

Before I could answer, my mother called my name. It seems like she's going to tell me something.

"Guys, I'll be back!" I said as I leave.

My mother asked me to buy a pack of spaghetti sauce on a nearby supermarket. But while walking, I saw a group of girls blocked my way.

"There's she is, the one who took my gold medal!" one of the girls said, I assume that she's one of the players I competed with during the competitions. In fact, she can't accept the results.

"Miss, I don't to get in trouble but I competed fair and square. Why don't you just acc—"

"ACCEPT?! No! You took everything from me!" she shouted at me as the girls took me to a corner and opened a manhole cover. I tried my best to escape but they really make sure that they will not allow me to escape. Their grips are so tight!

"Drag her down, girls!" the girl ordered. They are going to WHAT?!

"No, please!" I begged.

"Too late." then suddenly, the girks pushed me and I screamed as I fell on a running sewage to a drainpipe.

"HELP!" I yelled amd I tried my best to swim back but the water is pulling me to another direction.

"Let's see if this year's swimming champion can swim to survive from the sewage water." the girl chuckled as she covered the sewers and left.

"Someone! Help!" I cried. I can't focus to swim right now and I could feel myself drowning...

(Leo's POV)

I was on my way home after my afternoon patrol when I saw a group of girls moving the manhole cover to our lair.

The next scene made me gasped as they pushed one girl in to it. The remaining girls closed the sewers, leaving the poor girl inside.

I immediately sneaked inside to save her. "Someone! Help!" she cried, I quickly dived into the water and swam towards her. Using my one arm, I pulled her beside me.

I used the rope that was kept in my pocket to hold and we made it to a dry place. I layed her down and performed a CPR on her. Her lips are somewhat... soft..

'No, Leo! Focus!' my mind screamed as I continue.

She coughed and a lot of water came out from her mouth. She's okay now but she lose conciousness.

I carried the girl bridal style and run back to the lair. "Don't worry, Miss beautiful. Donnie will take care of you."

-To be continued