Japanese Lesson Gone Wrong Prt. 1

(At The Lair)
<Leo's POV>

My brothers and I just finished training with sensei. Splinter instructed me to reach some basic Japanese words to my brothers especially Mikey. Now, I didn't allow him to play video games so he will be more focused at the lessons I taught him.

"Leo, I promised to listen to watch Chris Bradford show again." Mikey pleaded.

"That's a promise. Now let's begin with some words. Kame?"

"Turtle." Mikey answered.

"Gomenasai?"

"Sorry."

"Oniichan?"

"Brother."

"Sensei?"

"Teacher or Doctor. Wait, Leo! Should I call Donnie a sensei too?" he asked.

"No." I replied.

"One more thing! How can you say 'I love you' in Japanese?"

I was shocked at his question so I raised an eyebrow on him, "Don't tell me you have a girlfriend, Mikey."

"Heck, no. I'm just thinking." he replied and he played on his fingers.

"It's 'Aishiteru'" I replied.

Mikey formed a grin on his face. "Why don't you tell that to (Y/N)? You like her right?"

Before I could react, I shut my mouth up beacuse I saw (Y/N) in the kitchen. She might hear what Mikey and I are talking about. I looked at her carefully while she is preparing some lunch. She is so beautiful, she is kind—

"LEO, YOU'RE STARING AT ME AGAIN?!" ....or not.

"No, I'm not." I said as I hid my face because I'm now blushing hard. Even she's angry, she's still cute.

"ONCE I CAUGHT YOU STARING AT ME AGAIN, YOU'LL BE DEAD FOR SURE!"

"Hai!" ("Yes!")

When (Y/N) is nowhere to be seen, Mikey and I continued for our Japanese lesson. Well, maybe you guys are wondering why (Y/N) is sooo mad at me. Here's what happened.

<One week ago...>

"Pizza has arrived!" Raph announced as he brought a box of pizza and placed it on the table. The pizza was sliced into nine. My brothers, Sensei, April, Casey, (Y/N) and I went to the kitchen. The rest got one slice of pizza each, except for me and (Y/N). Now, it has one slice left.

"That slice is mine!" (Y/N) said but I blocked her hand from the slice.

"It's mine." I replied. Then, that fight lead to a hand-to-hand combat. (Y/N) is a good fighter and right at that moment, I fell in love with her. But later, I found a way to distract her and I successfully got the last slice and I ate it.

"Leo! That's mine!" (Y/N) wined. Well, on the next minute I regret of what I did.

<Back at the present>

"Earth to Leo!" Mikey said snapping my thoughts. "You okay, bro?"

"Yeah."

"So are you goin' to tell her?" here we go again!

"It will only make worse!" I said as I walked out and turned the TV on to watch Space Heroes. Mikey, on the other hand, went to the kitchen and talked to (Y/N). I don't need to care what they're talking about. I just need to watch every second of my favorite show.

<(Y/N)'s POV>

"Hi, dudette!" Mikey said and waved at me.

"What's up, Mikey?" I replied and I gave him some soup.

"Leo is somewhat stalking at you after that pizza incident." I was shocked at Mikey's statement and it makes my face turned red. I have a secret crush on the blue-cladded turtle BUT Leo must pay of what he did!

"It makes me annoy a lot!" I said. Suddenly, Mikey snapped his fingers and it seems he had an idea.

"You know what, I have a best solution for that. When you saw him, say "Aishiteru"."

I tried to pronounce the word but I can't. I have no interest in learning Japanese so I can't understand any of them. "I...shit...what?"

"Aishiteru." Mikey repeated.

"Ai...shite..ru... Aishiteru." I practiced a word a little. "Mikey, what is the meaning of that word?" I asked.

Mikey smiled at me, "It means, I hate you or Go away, you annoy me a lot."

I stood up from my chair. "Well, piece of cake. It's just simple!" I said as I went to the living room and see Leo watching TV.

"LEO!" I make my voice way more Raph-like.

"Y-Yes, (Y/N)?" he responded and he turned the TV off.

I pointed him right to the face. "You really annoy me a lot..... Aishiteru!" I said in full angry manner. And his reaction? Priceless. His face is turning... red?

"(Y/N), wha—"

"Didn't you hear what I say? Aishiteru!" I repeated the word again and walked out back to the kitchen and continued cooking. I didn't know why Leo just stood up there with Mikey who's bursting out laughing.

To be continued...