Perfect Prt. 1

Before we get started: Sorry for the slow updates because exams are almost there!!!

Last week, I read a Leo x Reader Fanfic (from Devianart or a certain tumblr, I think.) entitled "I'll Protect You" by LittleBitOfFanfic. I fell in love with the story even it contained a bit violence on it and I found myself reading it all over again. 💙

So I decided to create a sequel and that's it! I came up with the title "Perfect" from an Ed Sheeran song. And it suits at LittleBitOfFanfic's story. This chapter is really for her. ❤️

..........................................
Note: Some content belongs to LittleBitOfFanfic. You can check "I'll Protect You" by the said author to understand the story better.

Pain. Suffering. Crying.

"Look, shes crying. Although, if she thinks this is bad, she wont last too long."

"Leave. Her. Alone!"

"The quicker I die, the quicker this can all end. Theres no point telling him we don't know and-"

"You cant do this! Don't, please. Please, (Y/N), I cant lose you! Don't!"

"She's yours, is she! Then lets mark her as yours!"

"NO!"

"(Y/N)! WAKE UP!"

(Leo's POV)

I quickly entered to Donnie's lab when I heard some whimpering and crying noises from (Y/N). I didn't hesitate to stop training with sensei for a while.

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" I said.

Her eyes opened and it was filled with tears. She tried to get up but I didn't let her. Her heart beats so fast and she's breathing hard. She maybe dreamt that nightmare again. That night when I almost lost her.

I pulled her very gently into my arms and tried to calm her down by rubbing circles on her back and kissing her temple.

"Shhh... It's okay, I'm right here. I'm right here..." I said.

(Y/N) hugged me back and cried into my plastron. "Don't... leave..." she managed to say.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said. I couldn't stand hearing her cries because I failed to save her on that nightmare. Her wounds and cuts made me even remember. Though some were healed but some left scars on her.

It was still carved deep in my heart.

(Y/N), before she's a talkative girl and always sang for me when I am lonely. But now, her voice turned raspy because of the burnt of her throat. She turned to a silent type of a girl and refused to look into the mirror even though how many times I tell her that she's still beautiful in my eyes.

How can I help her?

~To be continued...