He's Dating A Swimmer Prt. 2

<(Y/N) 's POV>

"That's it?! That's the end of the story?!"

"But Mikey, (Y/N) is tired already. She needs rest for tomorrow." Leo said as he washes the plates. We just finished our dinner and a little storytime about my first encounter with Leo.

"Mikey, the continuation will be told soon to add more thrill." I said.

"Well, you promised. Good luck guys for your special day tomorrow!" he replied and he goes inside his room.

Donnie and Raph are already asleep. Master Spilinter is meditating in the dojo. It's just Leo and I, cleaning the kitchen.

"So (Y/N), it's been a year and... I can't believe that tomorrow will be our wedding." Leo said. Yes, that's the special day Mikey is talking about earlier. Leo and I will get married, I even think that time really flies so fast.

As he finished sweeping the floors and I finished with the preparation for tomorrow's breakfast, we sat down on the dining table and we will going to talk about the plans after the matrimonial ceremony.

"(Y/N), where do you like to go after the celebration?" Leo asked, he brought out a sheet of paper and a pen and started writing.

"Leo, let's not talk about the honeymoon or anything. I want... about what will happen after that."

He nodded and there's silence.

"I'm been thinking about our future child." he finally started a topic.

"So, what about that?"

"(Y/N), I am a mutant and you're a human. What if our child's body is a human and had a turtle head or a turtle body and a human head or doesn't have a body or a head at all?!"

I started to giggle at his words.

"What is so funny? That might happen!" I shushed him up by hugging him. "Leo, whatever what happens, I'll always love you."

He hugged me back. "I love you too, (Y/N)"

Leo pulled away. "You know, one day he or she will be the greatest ninja than his grandfather."

I smiled at him. "OR he or she will be the greatest swimmer in the world."

His sapphire orbs got widen. "Speaking of swimming, I would like to show you something." Leo took my hand as we went outside the sewers and he took me to a beach.

A blue beach where the blue moonlight reflects the waters. The wind gently blew. I loved the feeling when the breeze touches my skin.

Suddenly, Leo carried me bridal style but I didn't protest. I knew he had something on his mind.

He puts me down and cold water filled my body. I shivered at first but Leo makes me warm. It's been a while and I'm swimming again.

"Thank you, Leo." I said.

"No. Thank you, (Y/N)... for everything."

Leo suddenly smashes his lips to mines and I kissed back. We dived together underwater while he explores my wet cavern with his tongue. Sadly, we needed air so we go up and pulled away.

Best. Night. Ever.

-The end

Leo: Wait, we didn't bring extra clothes for you, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Ehhh?!