Splinter's Book Prt. 2

My eyes grew wide. I am actually facing one of th greatest Daimyo in Japan. Now I get it. I was transported 500 years in the past. This is not just an ordinary tale, it is sort of a Japanese history or something. If today is September 15, 1502 where (Y/N) died according to Splinter, then this means that I just saved her from death!

"Don't catch flies." she said as I immediately closed my mouth. Wait, when did I just jaw-dropped?

"Lady (Y/N)!" a voice called from afar. An army is appraoching toward us. Two men rushed on (Y/N)'s side to treat her wounds. Soon after, the fire was put down by the droplets of the rain. We seek shelter on one of her camp that was far yet adjacent from the battlefield.

"(Y/N)-sama, who is he?" one of her vassals asked. A smile formed on her face and looked at me, "I haven't got your name."

"Oh." I said as I bowed down. "I am Hamato Leonardo."

"Leonardo, eh?" (Y/N) said as she began to examine me. Her eyes were making me froze in place. Fear had consumed me. "Its a wonderful name for my savior."

Whispers were heard throughout the place. Actually, I was not thinking straight when I saved her. (Y/N) began to speak, "As for my gratitude, I will see to it that you will have a position on my highest council so that you will be honored by my people as they honor me."

With those words, at first I don't understand what is going on, then her soldiers bowed down before me. "O hail, Lord Leonardo!"

"O hail, Lord Leonardo!" (Y/N)'s Vassals repeated after them.

Okay, okay enough for calling hail! And did you guys just called me 'Lord Leonardo"?

"The new lord of the Kazenami clan, Hamato Leonardo." (Y/N) declared. I couldn't believe in my own eyes for I was a ninja on the real world and a lord of a clan on the other side world. Then, a round of applause filled the place as (Y/N) handed me a katana as a present.

"A katana, a weapon for a leader." she said as I accepted it. It is long and had more sharper blade than mine in the present world.

But minutes later...

"GENJI FORCES! THEY ARE APPROACHING!" the whole ceremony got ruined when one of (Y/N)'s henchmen arrived and gave a warning.

(Y/N)'s eyes turned colder than the usual and started to give orders, "Vassals, make sure all forces will be sent on their respective positions as planned. Tello, bring Leonardo into safety."

(Y/N) turned her back on me. Suddenly, I hold her hand, stopping her. Now, Leonardo. You are not thinking again.

"What?" she asked me coldly.

"You can't go in a battle. You're injured." I said. (Y/N) put down my hand away.

"Defying my orders? How interesting." she said as she left.

The vassal she called as "Tello" came and accompany me with the horseback riding. We are going on the opposite direction where (Y/N) and her army were going.

"Good thing, Leo. You did blend in." Tello said. But judging by his voice, he is familiar.

"D-Donnie?!"

"Yeah, you got that right, brother." he gave a smile. I let out a sigh in relief. I thought I was the only one who time-traveled. Just like me, he also transformed into a human. Then, my younger brother told the whole thing.

"Well, you see. I had invented a machine that creates a wormhole that can transports us to Dimension X. But I guess it was messed up when a lightning had strucked my invention and created a strange wormhole that brought us 500 years in the past... and gave us a free feudal trip to Japan... at least?"

"Donnie, any ideas on how we get out of here?!" I asked.

"Well actually, I have a good news and bad news." Donnie replied. I continued to listen.

"The good news is the wormhole will come back."

"YES!" I threw a fist on the air with joy,

"BUT the bad news is... it will return in three months time..."

"WHUUUUT?!"

You mean we will experience feudal Japan in three insane months?!

"Yup! You heard it right and clear, fearless leader. I mean... lord your highness!" Donnie said and he let out a laugh. "Not so funny!"

"There is Daimyo (Y/N)! Aim at her, Fire!" a voice from a distance yelled then arrows from the sky had started to rain--- toward us?! I had no katanas or bo staff to use so how can we defend ourselves?

Instead of pain, I felt nothing. My brother is also alive and well. I noticed that the arrows we ALL cut into two. In front of us, there is (Y/N). She stood as a wall between us and somewhat the Genjins.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

Did the Great (L/N) (Y/N) just protected me?

"Yeah. We're fine!" Donnie replied. (Y/N) looked again with fire raging in her eyes.

"Such a shame for they mistook me as a man." she said as she charged and fought the Genjis like no tomorrow. She looked kinda scary when she's in battle.

Suddenly, she was surounded by the enemies making her cornered. Without thinking, I brought out the katana she gave me and started to fought off the soldiers. In that way, (Y/N) escaped death again. I see a trail of surprise in her eyes.

"I didn't know you are an excellent swordsman, Leonardo." she commented in awe.

"I am just doing what I have to do, Lady (Y/N)." I replied while we take down the soldiers one by one.

"Remove the 'lady'!"

"Then call me Leo instead of Leonardo." I replied back.

"Look! Lady (Y/N) and Lord Leonardo are fighting off the enemy. And they we are winning!"

After thousands of blows and attacks, there were no Genjis standing. And it is a great privilege to fight with someone like (Y/N).

To be continued...